gazrobbo
gazrobbo Member Posts: 23
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis
Does anybody feel worse the day after they have injected themselves

Comments

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 791

Hi gazrobbo

Welcome to the forum its good you found us ,you don't say what form of Arthritis you have ,if you could tell us your Arthritis story it will help everyone and clarify what medication you are on and what injection you are giving yourself.

Thankyou for coming to the forum we look foreward to seeing you again

Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• gazrobbo
    gazrobbo Member Posts: 23
    I've got both R/a and Oa, I was on benepali for 18 months, now I'm on tocilizumab, which I been taking for 6 weeks,at first was taking benapali with methatraxate, but was having reaction to it.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520

Occasionally I feel extra tired a day after doing my meth injection and that happens when it's a humira week too so yes, in a sense I do feel worse than usual but it passes. I have PsA and OA. DD

Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076

Hi @gazrobbo

Welcome from me too, thanks for clarifying what meds you were on, here's the infor we have on our website on yours

What a shame that you have had to start another treatment, I hope this one works well for you.

I notice you have been travelling along with one or more arthritises for over 18 months now, it would be great if you could visit our Living with Arthritis category https://community.versusarthritis.org/categories/living-with-arthritis-forum

to add your advice, support and encouragement.

Take care

Yvonne x