Has anyone had the infusion injections

Options
Hi l have tried so many different tables for my arthritis now my consultant want me to try the bi infusion injections
I’m worried as I’m having such a bad time with swollen joints and chronic pain

Comments

• helpline_team
    Options

Hi Daz and Kata2308

I'm sorry that we've not come back to you sooner. We are all working remotely, so that may have affected our teamworking on your post.

If you are particularly looking for other people with arthritis to answer your post, it might be worth posting on the living with arthritis forum. If you'd like some support from us on the Helpline, then do come back to us.

You'd be most welcome to try ringing us on our freephone 0800 5200 520 9am - 8pm Mon-Fri, or come back to us here.

If you'd like a bit more information about treatments, do let us know what kind of arthritis you have. If you know the drugs that are being suggested, that may help us give you information that will help.

We are not medically trained, so we try not to overdo the technical side, but we can find that kind of information if that's what you are looking for. We are good at listening and trying to get to the heart of your concerns if we humanly can.

Very best wishes

Guy, Helpline Team