Hello

Hazelbrown1964
Hazelbrown1964 Member Posts: 9
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

Hi guys I'm hazel I've had RA for 30 years, it's pretty much controlled by methotrexate and retuximab.

During lock down various things have happened and I'd like to join for some support.

I'm married to Pete

Comments

• Al
    Al Member Posts: 169

Hi and welcome to the forums - you will find all the support you need here and should you require please phone our helpline 0800 5200 520,hope you find it helpful

Al

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697

Hi Hazel and welcome from me too. Like you, I'm an old hand at RA. I take meth and hydroxy. Just fire away if you have any questions, preferably on the Living With Arthritis forum. 😀

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Hi, and welcome. I’m married to Pete too, he’s sitting next to me now. Do I need to send him back to you? 😉😁

i’m sure you’ll find help and support on this site.

• Patsyfriar
    Patsyfriar Member Posts: 5

Hi my name's Pat I'm 61 and have severe arthritis in both ankles Two years ago I had my right ankle fused but unfortunately it failed Anyone in similar position was revision necessary Take care out there every one🌝

• Chris_R
    Chris_R Moderator Posts: 791
    edited 2. Oct 2020, 17:43

Hi @Patsyfriar

Welcome to the Arthritis Community its great to see you.

You have severe arthritis in both ankles Right ,one been fused but failed to do what it was intended.That is most unfortunate for you and must be very disappointing.

It helps to talk to others who have been through the same as you,just take look on our forums https://www.versusarthritis.org/about-arthritis/conditions/osteoarthritis-oa-of-the-foot-and-ankle/

Above is a link that may help.

Meanwhile just chat to our very friendly people and please let us know how you get on

If you wish to talk it over with our care team you can contact them on 0800 5200 520.

All the best Christine

Need more help? - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm