Surgery today

Letting you know that Legs (aka Linda) is expecting to have her first and long-delayed reverse total shoulder replacement today. I'm sure she would value the presence of long-standing VA friends in her pocket - although where that is on a theatre gown is questionable.

Legs - we are with you all the way!!!

Comments

• Ellen
    Ellen Moderator Posts: 1,591

Absolutely Lindalegs

I am available for pocket duties today. I very much hope all goes really well for you and your recovery is a swift one.

🤞

Very best wishes

Ellen

• Sharon_K
    Sharon_K Member Posts: 460

Hi @crinkly

thank you for letting us know.

@legs got all my fingers and toes crossed for you today, hope it all goes well. I would also be interested in hearing how you get on as I am due to have this surgery sometime next year.

Giant hugs

Sharon

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

Legs I am in your pocket 100%

I wish you all the very best with today's surgery.

As you know lucy had her shoulder 'done' not so long ago when she was 19 and is still very very happy with the outcome. She can lift her arm above her head 🙂

You will do just fine I know because you have been here before having surgeries and recovering, doing your physio.

Lots of love and ((()))

Toni xxx

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Great to hear that your big day has come. Sending lots of support, and hope they make a good job of it for you! xxx

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280

Thankyou crinkly

Count me in .wishing you a successfully op Linda and a speedy recovery..will be thinking of you 💞xx

Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336

Any news yet @crinkly ???

• crinkly
    crinkly Member Posts: 144
    edited 16. Oct 2020, 15:56

Nothing heard yet, Toni, but Lindalegs was due to go home today (Friday) so I anticipate hearing from her over the weekend. If i do so before she posts on the forum herself, I will add an update. Will probably post under a better heading as this one is too vague and the edit time limit has long passed.

Sorry for my slow response - for some bizarre reason the forum rejected my password and then wouldn't accept a new one. Will stay logged in as a way of avoiding another hassle with the system!