Hi I have psoriatic arthritis so I want to thank you for allowing me to learn more

Options
Weeney
Weeney Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:05 in Living with arthritis

I would like to know how I can live my life with this and learn as much as possible

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 680
    Options

Hi @Weeney and welcome to the Versus Arthritis forum.

You have psoriatic arthritis and hope that the forum can provide you with some useful information that will help you live with your condition.

Well you’ve come to the right place. There’s a huge amount of information on our website regarding psoriatic arthritis, a good starting point is here https://www.versusarthritis.org/search?query=psoriatic+arthritis

In addition, I’m sure there are many forum members who will be able to share their own experiences with you and offer advice.

Please do interact fully with the forum topics where you feel comfortable in order to obtain the maximum benefit.

If at any time you fell it would be useful then please do call our free Helpline on 0800 5200 520, or email helpline@versusarthritis.org (Mon - Fri 9:00am – 8:00pm) if you ever feel they could be of help.

Best Wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options

Hi @Weeney

There are a fair few on here who have PsA including @Sam40 thread below:

do join in wherever you want to you will be very welcome.

Take care