Some Christmas joy
Hahaha! Such a help these cats!
Now xmas is over we look forward to the New Year and the annual round of resolutions which last all of 24 hours!
Too right Ginger Tom you are already lovely🐱. No resolutions for me either Mike.
Like my new slippers? The extra leg comes in handy too.
I know how this building must feel!
10 points to ponder as 2020 draws to a close:
2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
4. This morning I saw a neighbour talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog.... We had a good laugh.
5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pyjamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
7. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
8. I need to practice social-distancing ....from the refrigerator.
9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip out to the bins!
10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go into a bank with a mask on and ask for money.
HAPPY NEW YEAR😄
Thanks everyone for the smiles in 2020
There are parents today regretting the fact that they volunteered to look after the class gerbil for the Christmas Holidays...