Hello 👋

KColeman
KColeman Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

Hi everyone. I'm Katrina, just joined the online community. I have OA in hips, knees and feet. Had a successful hip replacement 2 weeks ago and having knee done later in year. Completed most of Let's Move with Leon programme just before my op, was a great encouragement, hoping to repeat with my new hip and less pain!

Looking forward to seeing the discussions on here.

Comments

• jeddison1985
    jeddison1985 Member Posts: 211

Hi @KColeman firstly let me welcome you to the forum I hope you find the information and support you are after from our wonderful community.

I can see from your post that you have had Osteoarthritis in your knees, hips and feet with recent successful hip surgery and knee surgery to follow. It is great that you found the Let's move with Leon programme so helpful and hope that the next surgery is as positive.

The site is full of information and I wanted to signpost you to some information that may help and apologies if some of it you already are aware of. Below are some links to OA with hints and tips for management. Also I have enclosed a link around joint surgery as there may be some tips that you find helpful to recovery.

Please feel free to search the forum for others with similar experiences and I am sure that some of our community will be able to help offer some useful suggestions.

Take care and I hope you continue with the positive treatment.

Thanks

Joe

• Jaceyduck
    Jaceyduck Member Posts: 14

congratulations on your recent successful hip operation, hope you are recovering well. I’ll have to look at the let’s move with Leon as I’m booked in for hip replacement on 4th August. I’m scared about having it done but looking forward to being able to walk my border collie again pain free and look after My little granddaughter with no pain and restriction cations again. How is your recovery going, hope it’s going well and you are not in too much pain. Take care.

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Good to have a new hip warrior on board. Do keep us posted with your progress! I had my hip done 8 weeks ago but have had an annoyingly slow recovery🙄. Getting there though, and now ready to join Leon and his mum to get the rest of my body moving properly.