Newby

Jack13ollie2
Jack13ollie2 Member Posts: 2
edited 28. Nov 2023, 14:06 in Living with arthritis

I'm new to this site and I'm interested in learning all about other people's experiences in living with arthritis.

Comments

• Hi @Jack13ollie2

Welcome to our online community- it's great to have you here! You say that you are interested in learning about the experiences of others which is fab! Speaking from a personal point of view, I first came to the forum when I felt very alone, and that nobody was listening. Arthritis can sometimes seem like a very lonely condition and I know that many people here would have just been relieved to think that someone else was listening and taking them seriously at some point.

Thank being said, would you like to share any information about yourself? Only if you are comfortable at all. You may have a condition yourself and are looking or advice- well in that case you are in the right place! This is a very friendly place and many of our wonderful members are willing to share their experiences with others. We also have a lovely moderating team who will direct you to whichever advice you seek should you ever need it.

Please do let us know if we can help in any way, we are always here to listen and share.

Take care and we look forward to seeing you joining in with us soon!

Sarah