Mid foot Arthritis

Hello there.

My name is Stephen Ball.

I am 55 and have mid foot Arthritis in both feet but my left foot is worse than the right.

I don't want to go through the bone fusion route.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated to reduce the pain and discomfort.

I have done alot of reading on the issue without success unfortunately.

I also take Warfarin for a blood clotting issue so I am limited on taking natural products.

Looking forward to hearing from you. 🤞🤞


  • Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,891

    Ask your GP for a referral to a Podiatrist, failing that in some areas you can self-refer so check out your local NHS website.

  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 27,024

    Footwear might just buy you extra time. As Mike said get referred to a podiatrist if you can. Some people have steroid injections into their joints too I am not sure whether that might help? Again best ask your GP?

Who's Online

3 Guests