Have RA for some years and feeling I need some support but not sure how or where to get this. I am on biological drug but have not had a treatment for some time and having flare ups. My GP tends to leave me to my rheumatologist and my rheumatologist gives me drugs but no practical help. I really need to find a support group who I can talk to. Thank you.Sherry


Who's Online

4 Guests