Magnesium spray for back pain

Options

Hi all I’m new here

I have systemic scleroderma does anyone use magnesium spray for back pain please

Comments

• anneb82
    anneb82 Member Posts: 317
    Options

Hello @W6Eva

Welcome to the online community and thank you for joining us. I hope that you find this a safe and secure space to share your story with us.

So you have Systemic Scleroderma and are wondering if anyone uses magnesium spray to help ease back pain.

I, personally, have never used this spray, but we are a large community so I am hoping that someone will have used it and can assist you with this information.

I have included some information below about complimentary therapies that may be of interest to you as well as some information on how to manage your pain which I hope will be of some help to you.

Take care

Anne (Moderator)

• W6Eva
    W6Eva Member Posts: 3
    Options

Thank you

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options

It's cheap enough to try at least @W6Eva

Which is better than a lot of the things we as a community find and hope will help.

If it makes a significant difference you must let us know.

Take care

• helpline_team
    Options

Hi @W6EVA

Thank you for posting on the helpline forum. I'm sorry you are having back pain issues

Thanks to @anneb82 for catching up with you over the weekend. Her links and advice are useful.

Due to your Scleroderma, I would always run complimentary medicines and applications past your GP or Pharmacist to ensure they won’t counteract any of your regular medication. We don’t have anything specifically on magnesium sprays, but I have added our back pain link in the hope it may help.

You are very welcome to call us on our freephone helpline: 0800 5200 520 so you can talk things through with one of our helpline team. 

I hope this is helpful.

Best wishes

Gillian

Helpline Team