Leaving

Brynmor
Brynmor Member Posts: 1,755
edited 7. Feb 2023, 09:48 in News Archive

Your Admin team Bryn and Yvonne are leaving

I have been part of the online community for many years, since around 2008! I started out as a Member and later became a Moderator, Bryn joined as a Mod a couple of years later. This was when our community looked very different from the way it does today. When the opportunity came in 2019 we joined the staff – getting paid to do a job we loved and were passionate about.

Now though it’s time for us to move on and next Thursday will be our last day at work.

We have truly enjoyed every day of helping to shape our community into the caring, thoughtful, friendly place it has become.

With love to everyone

Yvonne and Bryn

Comments

• Good luck to you both. Thanks for listening...

• Lilymary
    Lilymary Member Posts: 1,740

Thank you both for all your hard work and caring support over the years. You will be missed. Wishing each of you all the best in your new ventures xx

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697

Whoa there! No! I positively forbid it😆 Miss you? Doesn't come near it. You two are absolute stalwarts and a joy to deal with. I guess our loss is someone's gain. Enjoy your non- VA lives, you two. You've earned it.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Bella59
    Bella59 Member Posts: 33

Thanks for your hard work over the years.Best of luck in your new ventures.x

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

I am without words....anyone whi knows me will know this is very very unusual and demonstrates just how devastated I am.

Yvonne and Bryn I and this community will miss you so so very much.

I do wish you the very best for your future and hope maybe that you will still call in as 'ordinary' members and we will continue to benefit from your experience and support.

Take so much care

Toni xxx

😧😧😧😧😧

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,898

Thank you Yvonne and Bryn

You have been so kind and helpful to all of us I hope you enjoy where ever you are going.

thank you

take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280

Thankyou for all your hard work and help Yvonne and Bryn..you will both be missed ..wishing you a happy and healthy future 💕

Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332

I also forbid it😡 who authorised this???? Hmmm?????

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,095

Yikes, doesn't time fly! have not been here as long as some but certainly for quite a chunk of the time you have been mods/admins! so for me you were forum 'fixtures & fittings' (no offence!), many thanks for your contribution throughout that time and all the v best 😊