Hello, I've been newly diagnosed with arthritis in both knees
So at the end of March, I was diagnosed with arthritis in both knees, I have suffered from pain for quite a while and it's gradually gotten worse over the last 6-9months, I gave in and spoke with the GP when I could get an appointment and was diagnosed with arthritis in both knees. The GP has referred me to a specialist.
It's knocked me for six as my job is a high demanding as I work as security and the patrols are killing my knees. However, the company I'm working for are actually trying to help redeploy me to a less physically demanding position.
I know this will help but it feels like my life has been turned upside down but at least I know what is causing the pain.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 18 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.9K Our Community
- 9.1K Living with arthritis
- 81 Hints and Tips
- 232 Work and financial support
- 725 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 4 Want to Get Involved?
- 393 Young people's community
- 9 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 43 My Triumphs
- 136 Let's Move
- 26 Sports and Hobbies
- 19 Food and Diet
- 261 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 18 Community Feedback and ideas
- 356 Chat and News
- 37 Val's Cafe
- 284 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe