Val's Cafe

Comments

• sandeelilly
    sandeelilly Member Posts: 77

Good Morning,

@toady @bosh @Arthritic_Adventures @Skinny Keef @frogmorton

Happy Monday!!! yeah right! lol sorry guys I have no access to a PC at the weekend and I hate typing on my phone fat finger syndrome

My weekend was a bit hectic I had a visit to my daughter's new house in Tringsuch a lovely village, Sunday we went swimming, I HATE water which is strange for a wrn but after nearly drowning I have issues lol

I spend my weekends at Den's house and to make it easier we have taken George so I don't worry about him, he now goes into Den's garden and loves it chasing the birds he caught a pigeon yesterday I could have killed him!

He only put it in the pond but the thing was petrified. George had spent all weekend running around after the birds and exploring with Dens cat Carrot This was him last night

NOTHING and I mean NOTHING was waking him so I would say he had a great weekend.

Thanks for the messages about poor Den potatoes he has sprayed them so hopefully they will be fine, He hates things going wrong I always joke he has ADHD as the little things bug him.

@frogmorton How is Sleek?

Guys Thank you having you all to send useless chat too has helped me so much I always felt so isolated even though I have friends but no one understood my condition

You are all amazing, have a great day

Sandee xxxx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 9,095

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) Thank you for the offer of typing Paul’s book.that would cause trouble. I have not seen any black birds yet. Only sea gulls. Have a good day.
    Toni (()) that’s good you got Lucy’s tablets. We’re your lovely neighbours (()) alright. Your soil looks lovely. Yes it’s nice Bill has someone I wish them all the best. Aidan was lovely. Have a good day love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day that’s good your mum was happy (()) take care.

Sandeelilly (()) I hope you manage to save some of the potatoes. Have a good day

Colin (()) thinking about you have a good day.

Skinny Keef (()) we miss you come back soon. Love to Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,712

hi Toni

How are you today?

Mum and I are ok thanks

Wppl xx

• bosh
    edited 24. Jun 2024, 17:23

hi Toni

How are you this afternoon / almost evening?

Difficult day here really,

Lot of cooking going on for Bill’s majestic relatives

So it’s probably about 60 degrees Celsius in here lol

Managed the morning walk

But it was difficult especially with totm which is in fact a bit worse today

But of course it’ll end soon

Yes it was a nice break thanks

I just vegged in front of the tv - but with no arguments in the background, ok let’s be honest, in the foreground haha

My sis made choc cake again so now the fridge is loaded with choc cake, ice cream and Indian sweets donated by bill’s relatives- oh dear

I could go on but I don’t want this post to sound like a shopping list - but Paul and anyone else who enjoys calorific food is welcome to the raid our fridge, in fact I’m begging the fridge- raiders to come here, I’ll pay them, I’m not sure with what, maybe blood test forms, the secret currency of the NHS 😂 - or even the giant leech, if I can find his or her address- mind you if I can find out toady’s shampoo type I can find out anything.

Thanks about the toady joke by the way.

I see that’s interesting about your half cousin, but actually it’s a different cleaning company- starts with a “T”.

sorry I’m so warm toni

I’ll have to stop for now bye and take care xx

• bosh

hi sandee

How are you?

My fingers are getting swollen too

Have a good night tc xx

Hi Joan

Thanks about mum

Yes it’s good that she enjoyed herself

Have a good night tc xx

Hi toady

How are you?

The cooking on top of the usual hot temperatures has made the house unbelievably hot today

Mum is ok apart from the party preparations

I’ve got a talking therapy phone appointment tomorrow

So I’m trying to do a pretty early walk tomorrow

At least that’s the plan

But you know how it is in this house

So was it Manners Monday? Or Melodrama Monday? Or Moody Monday? Or just Moderation Monday perhaps? That’s the best one, we are polite from breakfast time to noon, after that we can roam around the house exclaiming in expletives about the antics of the phlebotomists etc, if we feel the need.

Ok bye for now toady and everyone tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,364

Just a quick line, sorry so late couldn't seem to stop picking up one job & then thinking of another today 😬. Unsettling comings & goings next door, more on that story later 😱. Unless by tomorrow I've been hacked owing to the indiscreet amount of stuff about me floating about online 🤨. In which case I will be saying nice things about the neighbours, and isn't this heat too much roll on winter, and does anyone have the latest football results? so you'll soon know it's not the genuine article 😉.

See you all tomorrow have a good night frog, Joan, sandeelilly, Colin etc etc, sorry about all the cookery bosh 🔥hope tomorrow's a bit less 'all go', yes I like the idea of Moderation Monday, there was a touch of melodrama too today so it's a tied vote from me, ooh Moody as well, yes some of that too. Good luck for the telephone appt 👍xx

See you all tomorrow 😘 xx

P.S. my hedges will be here tomorrow too frog now I have to dig them in in this weather 😬. Proper gardening chat to follow 👍 xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,793

Morning Joan Wasn't Aidan the sweetest man and so useful for us all here with his medical knowledge too. Bill is happy which is good yes☺️ My lovely neighbours were absolutely fine and on form as usual. He has a special birthday this year. Begins with an 8 so trying to think of something to get for him….. Hope you and teh dogs are well? ((())) xxx

Morning Sandee how are you doing? Hope your hands aren't so sore today ((()))

George looks very, very sweet snuggled up there Sleek sends her love she is doing really well this was her yesterday

Making the guest chair nice and floofy! George does well travelling to Den's and staying there Sleek would hide all weekend until she got home. When we moved here she hid for 48 hours in her cat box. We desperately want her to come in the motorhome with us then we could also relax.

Fingers crossed for Den's spuds and paws too😼

Yes this little café is a very good place to have a chat (and a moan if we want to) with people who understand arthritis. It has helped me so much over the years.

Take care ((()))

Morning Reshmi

Moderation Monday was all I could manage myself yesterday🙄 Although I did have to swap things round as i was less pleasant am. I feel that (some of - well both of the ones I've met anyway) these nurses being given extra 'power' because Drs don't have enough time are getting a bit 'know it all' when they actually don't! The one who finally did my COPD check was a bit annoying clearly I knew more, but not to worry I managed to be polite and refused the scales for the 2nd time in 3 weeks. I bet I have to refuse again on Weds when I see the Dr about my liver bloods. For me it was maintain composure Monday if there can be such a thing????😂

In spite that at least when I got home my fridge was ok full of appropriate foodstuffs. I am sorry about the excess food for EF's EF coming on Wednesday. It must be dreadful. How on earth are you coping?

You were probably wise to keep out of the way of the kitchen vegging out in front of the TV. Doing so during TOTM is actually highly recommended in my opinion.

Loved the star trek pic thanks😊

Wasn't it hot yesterday? Today set to be even warmer sleeping is just not easy is it🙄

Take care of yourself ((())) xxx

Morning Toady

Who seems to have been very busy indeed! Wasn't it hot yesterday? I have all the doors and windows open hoping no flies get in sneaking past my fortresses.

Kari is coming over today so I am happy. We are going out on our bikes😊 So that's good.

There is so much stuff about you online! and the stories are growing with many social media influencers joining in pretending they know you and use the same shampoo etc. In fact you have become a social media sensation. A Viral Toad no less.

I have made one room almost respectable - the basement as there is a loo down there from when Lucy lived here. The place was overrun with her stuff. Unopened has gone on the cart. She doesn't mind too much. Everything else is tidied into boxes or in the 'loft' which is the basement round the sides hard to explain. Bad news is that the loo down there (a saniflo) isn't right (making a scary noise) so I have had to call yet another man😣

Ah well

Toad I hope today is calmer for both of us!

Oh and Did you know Hungary beat Scotland?🤣

Take care

• @sandeelilly That is one cute kitty kat! Had one called Bootsie when I was a kid fond memories

@bosh @toady @frogmorton Yeah crazy hot, just a short trip 3 days, but on the way to the big holiday Wednesday!

It's winter in South Africa so that should be really nice 20-23C on sunny days and 15-16C at night in Durban. Sue's neices wedding is inland so about 5 degrees cold with a little altitude.

@frogmorton Loved Penelope's outfit!!!!

@toady Hahaahha sure I'lll mail you a piece, but most of my wood is fancy colours

@bosh loved the Starfleet pic!!

Hope you are all doing well, I'll be a little sporadic in my abilities to post over trhe next week, Have a million things to do for the trip, pack, get daughters boyfriends to mow the lawn, watering flowers and such for Sue. Pack all my camera gear for the safari and Sani Pass, laptop Oh boy no I'm stressing again, bad for the Arthritis you know. LMAO (He says as he preaches to the choir)

@frogmorton @bosh @toady @sandeelilly @dachshund @Skinny Keef (???)

SA here I come!!!!!

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) your peace will be disturbed it you have neighbours. How many years have you lived there. Have a good day.

Toni (()) they say if you leave the window’s open you’re letting the heat in I don’t know how true that is. What do you think your lovely neighbour would like for his birthday. A ride somewhere he likes going. How is your arm (()) enjoy your bike ride. love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day and your mum (()) take care

Sandeelilly (()) how are you how are the potatoes doing now. Have a good day

Skinny Keef (()) we miss you love to Sucr’e (()) and Loanda (())

Charlestown (()) we miss you and we care about both of you please let us know how you are.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

hi Toni

How are you?

Mum is ok bs - wise thanks,

But she’s stressing about majestic guests coming tomorrow

House atmosphere even worse than usual

LA has a new Indian origin lady baby friend ELTB version 2.0 or whatever lol

Not going to group tomorrow- too hot

I’ll call new girl Freya, she held his hand before he went on the big slide to give him courage and so LA’s latest thrilling romance begins 😂

ok ablutions time

Bye for now Toni tc xx

ps Bill’s repairing the roads, or not - oh dear!😱

• bosh

hi Toni toady Joan Collin and sandee

How are you all today?

Horrible heat isn’t it?

Plus totm

Therapy appointment was ok thanks toady

Guests coming tomorrow

So cooking and cleaning still going on

Getting a sore neck so stopping for now

Bye all tc xx

• toady
    edited 25. Jun 2024, 22:45

Hi all 👋 it is I, toad; The Toad in fact the definite article as Doctor Chew would say, not an imposter.

The social media attention is getting a bit much frog 😱 I may have to 'step away' from all my accounts for a bit 😂. Another fairly busy day here and I have taken a step towards fixing up a person 😬 and you've acquired another one, oh no, poor us 😔. I hope yours can be fitted in in the right order, if there is such a thing, and go well. Keep us posted what comes first etc. Hope the weather holds while I'm trying to get window frames painted & dry, they keep muttering about it 'breaking' I keep trying not to listen. My hedges are here and look fine hopefully get them in on a cooler day. Good news, I also have plants! 😀 yes from the actual 'selling plants outside house' person. More on that tomorrow 👍️ sorry I went a bit Tulip Fever about it at the time 😳😄, there were prevailing factors that week, it just wrongfooted me or whatever the term is. Your cucumbers look fab 😊 and I'm very pleased something involving fermentation went right for you 😬. Thank you for the coos too 😊. Hope you had a nice bike ride today and put you in a good frame of mind all set for another weighing scale refusal tomorrow, will you get four faults if you do it again 😄 all the best for the appt itself. Hope Kari well and little Mabel. Sorry if I've missed any news, will have a better read back tomorrow and get in earlier hopefully 🤞 have a good not too sticky night :) xx

Hello Joan, I went to the postbox this evening with something for the people who get their things misdelivered here sometimes, and came back past the plant house and they were outside today 😊 the lady says she puts them at various times just when she thinks about it. I will post about the things tomorrow 🌼 there wasn't any money in the pot but maybe she checks it often enough, I didn't ask how well they had been going but I might if I pop back another day. Yes I won't like having neighbours at all😕 I've been here a little while now but split into 2 periods, I lived somewhere else at one time for 6 or 7 years because of a family thing. Sorry you haven't seen any blackbirds, I saw seagulls yesterday too having a lovely squawk on a roof four in a row. Have a good night I hope the weather doesn't turn too soon. xx

Hi bosh, it was definitely moderation Monday for some things yesterday as I had chocolate that was only 54% so not the hard stuff 😄 something with oranges in it and some sort of nuts I think. Glad the appt went ok and thinking of you tomorrow for visitors 😬 hope it all goes ok and your mum is feeling on top of things. Yes it would be a bit subtropical for group wouldn't it, temps going down for next Weds I should think. Sorry If I'm behind with news I'll catch up again tomorrow hopefully. Have you seen the 'secret' art postcard auction on nosegay where some of the art may be by well known people but you bid without knowing, quite interesting. Have a good night see you anon :) xx

What a gorgeous pic of George sandeelilly 😍 he is a beauty. Butter wouldn't melt 😬 oh dear a bit of a holy terror is he, so hard when you love cats and birds, I was so lucky to have ones that left them alone, only the occasional mouse and he usually handed them over unchewed thankfully! Have a good night hope everyone well :) xx

Take care Colin good luck with all the prep and packing 😬 make lists and more lists, I expect you already are! Have a fantastic time :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,793
    edited 26. Jun 2024, 05:44

Morning Joan yes people are right I think I always shut my windows when it gets hotter outside than inside. Now though they are wide open letting in as much cooler air as possible. Not working very well though as it's so still outside isn't it? how are you anyway? My lovely neighbour likes FOOD! So maybe I should think of something foodwise…..a voucher for a meal out maybe🤔 Thanks for that😊 Have a good day ((())) xxx

Morning Colin thank you I 'undressed' Penelope last night she was looking pretty I think😍

Don't worry we understand how busy things are before you set off on travels. Your trip sounds great and the temperatures perfect just right. Not so hot that it's uncomfortable, but not so you need coats/umbrellas etc.

Hope the wedding goes well and the plant waterers etc do their jobs for you!

take care😊

Morning Reshmi I hope you are feeling well today your Mum too. Glad your appt went well.

I also hope that the day goes off without a hitch. I'm sure it will it's not for want of effort after all.

You'll meet LA's replacement for ETLB! I hope he won't miss her too much when she goes home bless him he does get attached. She held his hand how sweet😘 I take it LA and BR will be at school/nursery so apart from LA's new lady-love 'Freya' there will be no children?

I bet she will love you too as most children seem to.

Hasn't it been hot?! and the pollen must be through the roof honestly. Someone said it will cool down from tomorrow but if it does will it rain???

Your sister's EF will think we always have hot weather!

Well good luck and hope we hear from you when you can post ((())) xxx🤞

Morning Toady!

You did keep some coins with you whenever you were out?! Well done! What did you buy, what did you buy?!!!

You are still getting stuff done outside - me too apart from this morning when I have the dreaded surgery again GP and practice nurse one after the other🙄 Will be discussing the lack of anti-inflams amongst other things. No doubt refusing to get on the scales again! I might just point out that it could 'trigger' those with disordered eating you know.

Here is a pic of Sleek in the garden with me yesterday - she adores that cat mint:

sniff sniff sniff….

Can we trim our hedges now? Do you think we are nesting-bird free?

My compost is just lovely it smells perfect I am so proud of it. I am making more now for next year😊 Thank you let's see how fast the cucumbers grow. I have flowers on my toms - do you?

Enough gardening chat yes we had a great bike ride Kari and I and Mabel is adorable as usual bless her.

Looking forward to plant news/photos as appropriate.

Love to Sandee hope all is well with you George and of course Den and his spuds😊

• sandeelilly

Hello you lovely lot,

@toady Yes G is a holy terror last night he found a stag beetle but one look and I melt lol never felt so close to a cat maybe it's empty nester syndrome How are things going on your end? I hope not too bad.

Where are we all from? I'm in the Biggin Hill area although spend most of my time in Orpington at the moment, in a perfect world I'd be back at home in Blackrock but hey I have time.

This weather is killing me is this normal with MTX? ah well stuff it if it is lol shouldn't moan I know

Potatoes seem to have perked up now Den has sprayed them thank heavens disaster averted!

Sorry I am not a great responder but I will get better you are all so welcoming and supportive a great bunch

Love to you all and a big cuddle to G lookalike Sleek lol

enjoy Wa+++er Wednesday

Sandee xxxxx

• dachshund

Good morning everyone

Toady (()) that’s nice you got some plants. I hope if you have new neighbours they are nice and friendly. The months are going quick nearly July. Have a good day.

Toni (()) good luck with the Dr and the nurse (()) Sleeke looks lovely she doesn’t look 15 perhaps she feels younger. Love to Paul (()) Charley (()) and Annie (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your friend (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day that’s good everything went alright for you love to your mum (())

Sandeelilly (()) I hope you have a good day how is your foot (())

Colin (()) enjoy yourself see you soon

take care
    joan xx
  • sandeelilly

@dachshund It seems to be a lot better thanks, still achy but I can walk better always a plus xx

• sandeelilly

Hi All,

I need a rant lol I am sitting at work as always ( no matter how I feel I turn up!) and yet again the boss is in a fowl mood! no idea why I have done anything wrong that I know of but I am so tempted to pick the phone up in the morning and just say Sorry I'm out and stay off for a week!

Why is it we try so hard to stay positive and it is hard at times and these people just do not see how hard it is to be there and be a little less ****? I know we all go through it and I know I am not the only one But on days like today I wonder why I bother it is never acknowledged that regardless of how much pain I am in I turn up, I know you may think I am being sensitive but twenty years in a controlling marriage has taught me to value me and I am fed up with people who do not!

Sorry I'm just venting I know I have to work, I just hate it when I try so hard to be happy and one person comes in and ruins the day!!

See W*+*+er wednesday

Thanks guys xxx

• bosh

hi Toni

How are you?

Yesterday I wasn’t feeling too good at all in the end with combination of totm and hot weather

Also mum really started stressing about the guests

Her bs is ok though 👍

I almost said to her that the guests aren’t royalty, but that wouldn’t have helped lol

But today I did a really early morning walk which really helped me thanks

Yes the pollen levels are just getting ookier and ookier aren’t they? I agree.

“Freya” is actually LA’s school friend

The 10 year old little girl I will refer to as little M lol, I think she’s rather overwhelmed by LA and gets on better with innocent young BR.

Mum said there’s been a change of plans and BR is coming today, so apart from little M and BR, no kids today.

Yes this heat is going on and on, I also wonder when it will rain,

Maybe in a few years the climate will really be tropical, one hot dry season and one monsoon season with no winter? What a terrible thought, well have to relocate to MH, we’ll live on chocolate cake and C*lpol and if you’re not that hungry, no saving food for later, as bill will lap it all up, like Sleek with her milk! We can live either in LA’s tent or the biccie cupboard, the tent is the better option I think, as otherwise we’ll all become rather elephantine and we’ll have to ask ELTB’s permission to spray water out of our trunks- on the plus side no plumbers demanding lime cordial 😂

Ok bye for now Toni tc xx

(Stomach ache awaits 🤢)

• bosh

hi Toni

By the way I wrote this ace poem thanks 🙏
    This is called “If Shakespeare were ace”
    When I go shopping I use a contactless card
    But this reminds me of Ace Shakespeare- the contactless Bard,
    Despite bawdy comments incorporated into his blank verse
    He was as as** ual as you or I, he didn’t consider it a curse,
    When the barmaid wench wanted to sit on his knee
    He would say, “Begone from here you spectral vulture, I said flee!”
    And after he’d drunk his fill of ale,
    He went home to play with his cats, as s
    **ting was just beyond the pale”

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you doing today?

Thanks about mum and I 🙏

We are ok today thanks

Apart from the guest - related stress.

They ate lunch before they came here, I think it was bill and his relative’s idea, so are only eating a little bit of the lunch mum cooked for them, so she’s very understandably not too pleased.

Have a nice afternoon Joan tc xx

• toady

Hi all 😊

Hope all went well with you this a.m. frog 🤞 didn't come to blows or bad language with any medical persons, yes I wouldn't thank you for being told I weigh any less and definitely the other way round too isn't always helpful. Hope something useful did come of the visits. Quiet here today, no activity next door, what happened the other day was a succession of one car coming, swapping for one that had been parked there for a while (me hoping it was just to make things look occupied, though they've never bothered before,,), then doing the whole thing again twice and the first one finally going altogether yesterday. Talk about the turn of the screw 😱 no-one seemed to go inside, just ferret about without car boots & car doors open. Oh well the happenings will get odder yet I daresay (quickly plants hedges!) I bought them at a good height already 👍️. My plant haul is as follows; a pachysandra, a polygonum (pink), couple of herbs, a little violet, a lonicera (hedging variety), and an alchemilla mollis 😀 which I was just talking about & can't remember where I wanted it for 😄. Thank you for kindly being excited 😊 all lovely plants, will post a little pic if I can get them in a good place. One or two others I may go back for maybe. My tomato flowers are very-very-nearly - just a bit to go to be out proper. Sleek and the catmint, oh lovely you can almost feel the effect 😍 and the colour is gorgeous. Going back to hedges, I won't be doing mine yet anyway but I'm not sure if I could, the pigeons & doves seem to go on a good while here I will keep an eye 🤔. Must have a quick walk later maybe I'll see my 'own' coos 🐮👍️. Love to all :) xx

Hello Joan, I'm afraid nice friendly neighbours are not really what I'm after 😬 well nice, yes, but hopefully quiet and hardly see them would be ideal. Yes the time is going far far too quickly, not surprising when so much of the early bit of the year was a washout, hoping for a very long mild autumn to make up for it. Thank you about the plants I hope the lady was pleased to sell some it makes it worth your time 😊 one is something I was going to buy anyway in particular, it would have cost me more to get a much littler one online than I paid for all mine together. Today I've been sorting out my boxes & drawers of cables & plugs and that sort of thing, I always think I'm quite good at labelling stuff but I still come back and find things I have no idea what are for 🤷‍♀️. Probably something that isn't even here any more. Have a good evening :) xx

Hi bosh, thinking of you and your stomach which I hope is not under too much attack from all sides, sorry your mum was stressing rather and hope it's better now she's got past those getting ready stages. No not so good for her that they ate ahead of time 😬 but possibly for you maybe 🤔. Hope everyone getting on ok and no tantrums (from any generation!), but seems unlikely little M and BR will be an unharmonius combination 🤞. I love the poem, that is such a clever use of contactless 👍️ like that a lot!, very neatly put together all told too. Nothing much doing with me, will try and walk later, if I can avoid all the musical chairs they're playing with cars next door as I told Toni, just to freak me out a little further 🤪 luckily I have Thursday if I need it before I have to be sweetness & light again 👍️. Have as good evening as poss :) xx

Good rant sandeelilly, doesn't sound like it's oversensitive to me, you know if someone is being unappreciative 🙄. Such a shame I hate that people have jobs spoiled or at least the edge taken off by this sort of thing, when you think there are nice employers out there, and you can't just match them up in a way that would suit everyone 😔. Maybe a catmint plant on your desk like Sleek, depending of course if it had the calming effect on you not the other sort 😬 does George like it? Anyway do come in & offload your woes & don't worry about proper turn & turn about replying especially as your time isn't all your own, just bits of chat and stuff about potatoes & whatnot is all good 😊 ..teabreak? ☕️ xx

Waves to one & all 😘 xx

• dachshund

Good evening everyone I’m going to town tomorrow

Toady you need my next door neighbour I haven’t seen her since she moved in.

Sandeelilly your boss hasn’t got Arthritis has he. is he like it with everyone.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh

don’t worry sandee I’m a very sensitive person too, it’s because we’re genuine and have strong decent values, that’s what I think anyway, try not to let the “expletives” get you down

I’m recovering from Excess Family visit and their in laws too

I think may check into this Swedish ice hotel lol

Bye for now and Tc xx

• bosh

hi Toni

how was your liver blood test?

I know what you mean about the physician associates sometimes

Yes G** forbid that us mere patients know anything

Apart from that 150 x 2 = 300 lol

How was the COPD check?

I have survived today

I’m not sure quite how

I think it was the No added sugar flat V**to

I know not ideal but much better than gluco - zade of course

It turned out that Bill etc didn’t eat out

But they did go shopping in Reading and delayed coming here without giving mum proper notice

Which wasn’t very nice

Poor BR showed me his eczema so I let him stand near the fan so he could cool his skin down a bit

Buy anyway i shouldn’t brood about his eczema I know, but I guess I’m still feeling a bit emotional with this glorious never ending totm

Mum is relieved that that guest - feeding is over I think, Bill’s auntie is vegetarian so we had paneer, nice daal, that kind of thing.

BR said that little M was cute and that so was I 😂

Ok I’ll stop for now

in case I can’t fit in another instalment

I’ll say good night Toni take care xx

You can sleep in the Bombay potato cupboard lol xx

• bosh

hi Joan

How are you today?

Mum and I are ok thanks

But it was tiring when the guests came

Have a nice time tomorrow in town