new just joined

deborahjane
deborahjane Member Posts: 120
edited 18. Jul 2009, 12:21 in Say Hello Archive
hi i have just joined had ra for 14 years had operation on both feet past 3 months ankle is swollen and hard to walk also cant bend my wrist got a injection in a month for ankle didnt want to wait that long but i will just have to bear it. does any one get pain in chest was told it is muscular but still worried had it for about 5 months now in the sternum area

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    hi i have just joined had ra for 14 years had operation on both feet past 3 months ankle is swollen and hard to walk also cant bend my wrist got a injection in a month for ankle didnt want to wait that long but i will just have to bear it. does any one get pain in chest was told it is muscular but still worried had it for about 5 months now in the sternum area

Hi Deborahjane

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will join us on the LWA site. I do remember that there have been thread(s) on pains in the chest in the past. It would perhaps be a matter of doing a search or just pose your question there. More people will see it then.

I hope your weekend goes well,

Best wishes,
    Elna
  • plmb48
    plmb48 Member Posts: 125
    hi deborahjane i have those pains in my chest somtimes wonder if we would know if we were having a heart attack or not ha ha pauline had RA for 29 y
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 27,472
    Hi Deborah!
    Welcome to the forums from me!!!
    and Sammy - you are very welcome to jump in on anyones' threads - we are very friendly here and no-one will hold it against you! :wink: Good to meet you too!
    Love to both
    Toni xx
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Hi Deborahjane, welcome to the forum. It is very friendly and supportive.

Take care

Deb

Who's Online

3 Guests