Options
2»

Comments

• jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tam,

Just wanted to send my condolences to you and your OH at this very sad time.

Jackie x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Dear Tam

Just wanted you to know that I'm so very very sorry for your loss.

I wish there was more I could do for you.

All my love

trisher xx
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    Options
    Hi Tam
    I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I have lost 3 babies in the past and I have an idea of how low you must be feeling right now.
    It does take time to recover from it physically and emotionally and my thoughts are with you and your other half. Just when I thought I couldn't bear another disappointment I found I was pregnant again!
    That was 25 years ago and I have been blessed with 2 daughters since then. I really hope when you feel ready to try again that things will work out for you too.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs
    Gillx
  • harleyd14
    harleyd14 Member Posts: 259
    Options
    Oh Tam, i am so increadibly sorry..........there are really no more words that i can say that wil make you feel any better, i hope you can get through this and maybe you will feel that at some point in the future the time will be right to try again, but right now just hold on to the feelings and thoughts that everyone on here, family and friends alike are all giving and sending you, bless you, all my love, thoughts, hugs and wishes Sally,xxxxxxx
  • vonski
    vonski Member Posts: 1,292
    Options
    Hi

So very sorry to hear your sad news, it is such a cruel thing to have happen. I have been there myself and although you will never forget, things will get easier. You will know when the time is right for you to try again until then you and your hubby look after yourselves and take all the support you can get. Lots of luck for the future.

Love
    Vonski x
  • patriciamary
    patriciamary Member Posts: 117
    Options
    tamnwill wrote:
    Some of you are aware I was pregnant, well I lost the baby on Sunday night, very traumatic and painful..............It's so sad as I was nearly out of the typical danger time and had come to terms with the fact that I would have to be drug (RA) meds free for another 6 months. My body was suffering as a result but I felt I was coping. Anyone else experienced this please, whilst with RA? and did you go on to have a successful pregnancy? :cry:

Hi so sorry to hear your sad news, hope you support each other through this terrible time. I was told that I would not carry my oldest daughter and it could come to a choice of me or the baby. I persevered and she is now 36, told when she was 8 that I would not be able to have any more children. To be honest I considered myself lucky to have one and didnt let it get me down. My second daughter is now 16. Yes 20 years between them so there is always hope. My oldest daughter is often mistaken for my youngest daughters Mum. I will be thinking of you and look forward to the announcement of the arrival of your child.
  • josiec
    josiec Member Posts: 386
    Options
    I too wanted to say how very sorry I am to hear your news. I don't know what to say, but I am so sorry for your loss and am thinking of you. Take care, Josie xxx