fed up with arthur today!

Options
2»

Comments

• woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    HI, You sound a lot better! A cold is horrible though, they make me reallyyyyy down and bad tempered, telling everyone I'm not well and my husband says I leave tissues everywhere! Hope it dosn't last too long. I think if someone could find a cure for the common cold, they would make a fortune... Take care, lots of love Suexx
    ps I've put my mask on while I type this! :(:lol:
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    bless you Sue - hope the mask worked!! :wink:

Been a good morning so far - had a good walk with littlelegs, been to see GP and got the OK as far as the UTI is concerned, also started back on the Leflunomide this morning after seeing GP. MTX & Flu jab to be sorted next wednesday all being well!

so ..... here's to a 'healthier' me for a while. Also noticed that I have missed the missed MTX injections less since I have been on the Leflunomide, so it seems to be working to beat our 'friend' Arthur :D:D:D

hugs to everyone
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Wonky,

Just bumped into you in the cafe :wink::lol: Glad your feeling a bit better and that you are going to be able to go back on your MTX wens. Its an odd one the modifiers and the immune system....... I have a cold for the last 3 months and I'm only on the sulfa....... I think I get an add in today, or maybe an upping of the sulfa.... Its weird if it was being given for the Crohn's its a much higher dose than I am on, unless my useless doctors in an attempt to save money have put me on something else? I shall take them with and sound out the Rumo I think.......

Hey hope my mate Little Legs has got her tummy sorted? Its hard when you have a hoover as a dog, Harry is lucky, he doesn't get upset tummies and really does eat all the wrong stuff.

Right I had better go but I am glad your feeling much better. Like Sue I wore a mask...... But in my case its to not re-infect you all :wink: ((( )))'s and slurps Cris xx
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling so down.

Arthur is misbehaving here too! I'm aching all over - feeling b****y miserable. I've decided to tackle the ironing (which I can only do sitting down) and I'll watch a dvd at the same time. I'm off to take some painkillers before I start. I think it's this damp weather - our joints don't like being damp or cold!

I hope you start feeling better soon.

Sharmaine
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    HI Cris and Sharmaine,

thanks for your support.

Cris - littlelegs is fine thanks - seems like she is putting on a bit of weight thank goodness, and without any of the problems we had recently.
    In fact I took the bulls by the horns tonight and scrambled her an egg ....... my spies tell me that is more likely to agree with her than a fried egg .. so we will see! She certainly didn't complain, until we were out walking and we passed lots of chips on the ground ...she really DID complain then ..... I saw them first :wink::lol:

keep well & do send slurps and licks to slipperboy and your other employers.