Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,957
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Pennie.
    i hope you are feeling a bit better.
    no body can be happy all the time.
    thats why people come on here because you have people with the same problems.
    people who have'nt got arthritis dont always understand how you feel
    on this forum we can have a laugh and forget about pain.
    take care.joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Y'see Pennie it's like this - when you signed up you didn't realise you were marrying into our big ARC family and in all marriages it's in SICKNESS and HEALTH so we're absolutely refusing to divorce you in your times of 'poorly' we're here for you ALL the time.

We're all grown up and know that operations don't always go the way we planned so we have big shoulders share your problems with us and maybe that'll help you.

I'm glad you're still talking to us - we love having you around.

Take care.

Luv Legs :D
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • debbierose
    debbierose Member Posts: 403
    Options
    good lass Pen glad you stayed with us, how are we to know how yer doing if you dont post, its lovely what lindalegs said about marriage and sickness and health. nearly made me cry.

BY THE WAY.. there is only room for one Drama Queen on here girlie.

lol
    Debbierose and Dexter Doodle sends a big licky kiss.

Hi Debbierose,

I've deleted the code which was at the bottom of your post to see if that puts this and the following posts back within the normal width of the page

YEH
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    Hi Pen,
    Sorry I'm a bit late posting, but I havent been on for a few days.

Anyway, glad to see that you have picked yourself up, dusted yourself off and started posting again after a bit of support and encouragement from your friends on here, who rallied to your cries of despair.

As has been said, its not just a place for positivity only! Fortunately we don't all feel down at the same time - imagine if it were so - we could end up like lemmings throwing ourselves over the edge together :shock:

We're a bit like the Three Musketeers......... you know,

"All for One, and One for All"

Take care hun, Jackie x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Pennie

I'm happy that you are staying too.

Since I joined this Forum, I have been through some darkest of days on here. There seemed to be now way could things be right again.

I posted how really bad I was feeling. Suddenly there was this mass of people all wanting to help me in any way they could. I could. I realised then, that I had met with a great group of "friends"

They showed me a way out, then I began to see more clearly. We all go up and down, when your up ther are people there with you.

When you are down, they are still with you.

I'm so pleased you are not going.

Love Trisher xx
  • breane
    breane Member Posts: 392
    Options
    Hi Pennie,I havn't been on here for a while so was very sad to read you wouldn't be posting again but so very pleased to see that you were back with us again. :) I do hope the support from everyone on this forum will help you through this bad patch as there are many people thinking of you at this time. Love,Breane. :P
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    So glad to hear you've decided to stay. Even reading what you've written can help folk who have'nt the courage at the time when they're down to write. You help others all the time, even when you don't know you're doing it. It's good for you to know that folk care and support you and wish you well.
    rita
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Pennie,its lovely to see you back with us.
    You see all the support youve got here.
    Me,myself,Ive never ever come across so many lovely people until i joined this site.
    You take care & remember you have people here who really care & we all look out for each other.
    Luv debs
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Ah thanx Jan :oops:
    debs
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    Hello Pennie,

Dont concern yourself about the support and uplift.
    We are all here for you any time and all the time.
    Take care.
    Ichabod.
  • penfactor
    penfactor Member Posts: 366
    Options
    Happy rainy Sunday everyone!
    Just to say thank you to all of you who have posted since my last post. I don't get on here that often but am definitely not going to go away for too long after all. I need you all too much!
    Hope everyone is bearing up today?
    love Pennie X
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Hi Pennie :D

Good to see you posting. Hope that is a promise not to be away too long. :):lol:

Only got soaked once in the rain once today. :roll: :lol:

Love
    Elna x(())
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.