fed up

mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 30. Nov 2009, 09:55 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi as I told you all I got a new computer , well I have a printer and now I cant install the driver as I lost the cd , I bet you that I have thrown it out any ideas its a Lexmark x1100.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike JR

Comments

• mike77
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    rehab44 wrote:
    yep! go to the Lexmark site, they might have a download site for the drivers for your model. If not contact them by email tell them the prob and I am sure the will supply you with a link for a download.
    I did the same for my HP printer and they were very helpful, even told the best way to do the download.

Give it a try
    THANK YOU REHAB44, I will e mail them did not know that you could do that.

Mike R & Hazel &Mike JR
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Mike,

Rehabs given you good advice there, I got a 'new' pc and it was too new to recognise my old printer and so as I had lost the lode disc I went to the printer site and they had all models inside so many years covered so I was able to download it and get it working. Hope yours is soon up and running. Take care Cris
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    My computer man installed my Lexmark printer direct from website because we lost the disc.Hope has worked for you Mike.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth
  • mike77
    Hi I got the computer man out , and he found that Lexmar x1100 was not for windows 7 but found another driver for me and it working fine now, thank all for the great advice.

Mike R & Hazel & Mike Jr

Who's Online

7 Guests