COME ON CRIS (SKEZIER)

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    Cris would be so touched to see this thread, but that monitor (minotor pixies) is still playing up and we really don't want any more fires do we??
    Wonky littlelgs must be keeping them under control - all is well with them all.
    Elizabeth - she sends you ahug as she just about managed to read your post before the screen satrted flashing alamringly!!!!
    To everyone! You all know individually that you have supported her and just HOW much :wink:
    They went in through the side and her neck was very swollen last night and she was tired and bored.
    All being well she will rest up and maybe just maybe the screen will work long enough to see all theses
    lovely messages. Cris wishes us all a happy New Year
    Oh and I do too :D:D:D
    Love
    Toni xx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Happy New Year Skezier

How are you feeling? Have you recovered and do you feel any benefits yet? I must admit that what you have had done interests me. Wondering if it is what I need for my neck

Will find out a bit more
    In the meantime, keep yourself comfortable and warm
    and we will all wait upon you.
    take careluv
    hugs from Joy
  • jackie1955
    jackie1955 Member Posts: 632
    Options
    k101.gif

Happy New Year Cris!
    Hope you are comfortable and relaxed back at home, hope you are feeling good and long may it continue.

Love Jackie xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Thanks again for the update Toni

Happy New Year Cris
    Really hope this year is a good one for you. Hope you are resting up and that you are soon able to join us again.
    Love to you and all the critters. Guess Velcro is welded to the lap if you are taking much needed time for armchair duties.!
    Take care
    Chris xx
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    Hi Cris

Thinking of you and about how brave you
    are.

Hope it all went well.

Love Kath xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,931
    Options
    Hi Toni thank you for letting us know a bout
    Cris.
    Hi Cris i wish you a happy 2010.
    and i hope things are going well.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    your so brave, :D you rest up and get well soon all the best from joanne
    Joanne
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    thanks TOni for keeping us in touch with Cris.

hugs to you Cris when you do read this ...... beat that monitor into submission :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • mistywillow
    mistywillow Member Posts: 711
    Options
    Hi Chris
    I didn't realise until today that you were having something horrible done to you. I hope it wasnt too dreadful and it has the desired effect. sending you lots of love and cyber hugs for when your monitor lets you read your messages.
    Gill xx
    PS thanks for keeping us informed Toni x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Hi Chris
    I didn't realise until today that you were having something horrible done to you. I hope it wasnt too dreadful and it has the desired effect. sending you lots of love and cyber hugs for when your monitor lets you read your messages.
    Gill xx
    PS thanks for keeping us informed Toni x
    Gill
    she is ok post op - has two holes in her neck (vampire ones) but is doing ok.
    I reckon her biggest problem is the lack of screen for her pc but she is being taken to try and get new (old) temporary one today all being well :D
    Take care
    Love
    Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Cris,

2 holes in the neck! Well it is done and dusted now so it had better work!
    Thanks for the hug.A big hug back to you(((((()))))))))))
    Take care,
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Cris, hope you are feeling better and beginning to feel some benefit. If the critters haven't been looking after you well, I'm gonna give them a good talking to!

Annie
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Sorry Cris that I haven't sent my best wishes till now - sincerely hope you feel better soon and your recovery is a speedy one and also that you can banish the monitor gremlins (Did Harry feed them after midnight? :? ).

Love Legs XX
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All,

Got a screen, I never knew how much I would miss the pc :shock: My screen bit the dust, but it did it slowly really....... Its the switches and believe me if I could get in there I would have :lol::lol::lol:

The Pain Consultant was really kind to me :D She even used local wipes on my hand before putting in the canola :D 2x was all she had to do ....... I know if they don't mid line me for the drip (hell that’s looming :shock: :shock: ) I want them to use a blue one, and if poss. the wipes :lol::lol:

My neck was very swollen and red externally so she said she would do it through the side (hence the vampire bites...... I really do hope that was Spike :lol::lol: )

Its much better through the side if any of you have to have them..... MUCH better!

She volunteered sedative :D Not much but enough to make me burble a load of garbage :oops: :oops: They said I could buy the tape off them :lol::lol::lol: It was much better than last time..... except the burberling...... :oops: :lol::lol: One of the nurses and I talked about sheep........ :lol::lol: I'm bad enough fully awake then! :lol: I think Shaun the Sheep has a lot to answer for ........ I have a 'Shaun' one so it was quite some burble! :lol::lol:

I am so grateful to you all for your help and support and well belated HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. xx

Now

Trish thank you for starting the thread :D You have no idea how choked up I was seeing you all there for me. ((( ))) xx

Hi Annie,

You are just so good with supporting people. xx

Going to shut this through and then come back to you......
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth,

You were there at just the right time and I was so thankfully cus as you could see I didn't want to go.

I wish they would do more for your daughter. I got IBD so have a bit of an idea how she must be feeling and well I really hope they will do more for her soon.

Try not to worry, stupid thing to say I know, and I can't tell you how much I hope she will be ok soon. Luv Cris xx

Hi Elna, Ange and Del,

Thank you for the support. You never stop giving help to people and its so appreciated. xxx

Hi Joan, Jan, Val and Arna,

Thank you and I really was moved to see how much you lot are there. xx

Hi Chris,

Glad your home safe and hope you had a good start to 2010? Love Cris xx

Toni,

You have been amazing. Yu have had far too many text's but thank you. ((((((( ))))))) xx

Hi Joan, Sharon and Lynn,

Just see above really and thank you for all your support and help this last 12 months. xx

Hi Wonky,

Send her down to sort them please....... I had them in the fridge again last night!!!!! wasn’t Mr. Stink, he is systematic and this rid was random..... More survived and it has to be Slipper Boy cus 'he' ate a tray of eggs :?

Thank Little Legs for sorting out the monitor problem :wink: Slurps (be they eggy) ((((( ))))) and xx

Hi Joanne,

You are welcome and thank you for the support you have given me as well. I really hope 2010 will be such a better year for you health and wealth wise. xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Jackie,

Hope you and your husband have a good 2010. Luv Cris xx

Hi Kath,

Hope that hip is coming along ok for you? ((((( ))))) xx

Hi Gill,

You also have had a bad end to 2009 and i just wish I could help you but (((((((((( )))))))))) Love Cris xxxx

Hi Legs,

You were earlier than me seeing this :wink: I have to say the best thing I ever did was stumble across this wonderful site :D

Yep lets blame him!! He was almost certainly in the fridge again last night and he didn't have to pin his feet yellow to hide in the spread cus he ate it instead...... He technically had eggs, bread and butter....... Milo said he hasn't got a clue....... Some of us re glad about that :wink:

I really hope you and your family have a good 2010 Love Cris who isn't feeling totally connected so probably was de-nerved :wink: xxx
  • skezier
    Options
    I have missed you all

Hi Jan,

You were quicker than me answering :lol::lol: Hows you doing and I now have a new dinosaur ( that made me smile) and I do look a bit like the cartoon green thing :lol::lol: ((( ))) xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Joy,

I really can recommend this neck thing. Its able to knock out the spasm and pain in the left by a good 50% and the right almost totally.

It quite evasive procedure (they actually call it that) but it works!!! :D

I asked her if she could help with my wrists, I can't turn my left palm up now........ She said its cus my elbows are also arthritic. then she said about my fingers and is arranging for nerve conductor tests cus its probably carpel tunnel....... Without your posts (and Sue’s bless her) I would have found that difficult, but cus of you two I had already thought I might have it so was ok with it so Thank you Joy (Sue as well if you look in) so much. ((( ))) xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    sorry i missed this thread before. happy new year and so relieved to read all the posts and find youre home and sounding ok. i think i was holding my breathe reading them all till the end.
    take care xx
    (it didnt sound v nice)
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Oneday,

Thanks and a very Happy New Year to you :D Is not too bad this time, through the side is so much better than from the back! She did tell me what she had done...... That’s sedative for you.... I don't know if she did de-nerve or just medron it...... It has stopped the grinding pain what ever she did :wink: x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Good to see you and the monitor are back safetly. It sounded awful :shock: So glad you found it less painful than last time and really hope it helps. Don't worry about the burbling, they can't touch you for it!!.
    Hope the critters behaving and looking after you for a change.
    Rest up and take care, lovely to have you back.
    Chris xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Chris,

Its good to be back :D I don't think this lot would know behave if it jumped out and bit them :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ((( ))) xx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi Cris.

How are you doing. Hope you are feeling a bit more comfortable.
    I've been on this PC too long this evening and my neck has locked and the pain is all the way down the left at the mo and making horrible noises. Seeing chiro again on Monday so I shall ask her. It's difficult relaxing my neck long enough for her to do the janking bit. My fingers are just as tingly and my hands are very stiff. If all this doesn't help me as much by the time I see my Rheumy Cons. then I can say at least I tried and then do something else like your Nerve thing. I think it is all to do with slipping the disk in my neck when I was 23 and then again when I was 30. Never been the same since.

I expect you are still feeling very bruised and sore. Are you feeling any benefits at the moment, that's important.
    Hope you are resting and keeping warm and not doing to much.
    Suppose that's difficult knowing you.
    Joy
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    So glad you are back safe and (almost) sound, Cris. Hope Harry and Mr. Stinky are proving themselves able nurses (I live in dreamland).
    Have you had more snow down there? Most of us seem to be getting some and you must find it pretty cold where you are.

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Cris

Just turned on, not been too good today.

Cris, I'm so glad you back with us. Happy New Year and try and have a better 2010 too.

Well as you can see, we all went with you. I'm so glad you had the sedation, next time do the same. It does relax you and you don't fight so much.

All my love Trish xxx