COME ON CRIS (SKEZIER)

Options
124»

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh, the grey mare........was it 9? blowed if I can remember.

You know, when we were there we had a yellow Lab.........one of those paths off the main one she would not go down and if I tried to make her she would growl at me; but she was the softest thing since marshmallow.
    When we moved here, well, we have a very nice church and churchyard, but it has a yew walk.............we could never get her to go down the yew walk either, not even in daylight. I've got no explanations .........

I will now have something to occupy my brain with while I am sorting out the spare room tomorrow. I'll be trying to dredge up old memories!

Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Annie,

I can't remember if it was 7 or 9........ I remember Danny Witten, Harry Hawk, Peter Gurney and Uncle Tom himself but the rest just seem to have popped into the pub :wink: Oh Bill Brewer was the first I think ...... Come on Annie thats 4 and Tom..... We need 3 or 4 more....... :lol:

I tell you one thing if I couldn't have come home I'd have been happy to stay on Dartmoor.......... It was nice just to sit and look at Cornwall t least :lol::lol::lol: xx

So nearly had another name then.......

Hey Annie, cheated and googled them.....

Bill Brewer, Jan Stwart, Peter Gurney, Peter Davey, Dan'l Whidden, Harry Hawke and Uncle Tom him self......We was very nearly there! I can sleep now xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Glad your neck is feeling better but hope it lasts for more than a few days!
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth X
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Hi im sooo glad to see you posting and that you are ok and things are more comfortable for you rest as much as you can and keep warm sending u my bestest wishes joanne
    Joanne