HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MY THANKS.

angel1
angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
edited 31. Dec 2009, 17:16 in Community Chit-chat archive
I want to wish each and every one of you the Very Best New Year ever. On this forum are some of the bravest, funniest, and most inspirational people I`ve ever met, and I feel privileged that I`ve been allowed to do so.

Because of my job, I`ve become conditioned to listening to, and helping - well trying to! - others. I seldom talk about my own feelings. I try to deal with things alone. Now, I have dozens of wise, caring friends who allow me to say as much or as little as I want to.

I also want to thank Guy, Jean, and the other mods, who give up their time to create a safe place for us all.

I raise my glass to you all. Thanks for being there..........Ange. n015.gif

Comments

• elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I wish you all the very best too, Ange, for the forthcoming year as I do everyone. Enjoy your time on the cruise! I shall raise a few glasses to you all this evening. :D:D:D

I will be on the ferry for a short while tonight, on my way to Isle of Wight to celebrate the new year with friends and then back on the ferry in the morning. I love a walk by the sea, early on New Year's day.

Love and best wishes to you all, each and everyone of you.

Elna x
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    hi wish we did not live so far from the sea . well hope every one has great pain free new year
    k0104.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Ange, you have always been there for everyone else and I would hope that we can be here for you if you need us.
    Your wise words have often sorted out what feel like major problems for others - goodness knows, with all the trauma of a house move coming up, I will probably be in line, too!

I wish you a very Happy New Year and success in looking for a lovely little companion..........it's just what you need.

Love
    Annie
    xxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Ange

I'll raise my glass to you this evening and hope the New Year is a good one for you. I really do hope you find a companion this year who can fill a little of the void.

May I also add my thanks here to everyone who made me welcome on the site and wish you all a very Happy New Year.
    k101.gif
    Chris
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Hi Ange

What a lovely post :!: :!:

I would like to thank you for just being you :!: You are so caring and kind, and you helped me a lot when I was dithering about knee surgery. Despite listening to the problems of others in your work, you still have time for us on here.

I do hope you will have a good year in 2010, and I look forward to a continuing friendship with you.

Happy New Year

Love from Joan
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    HI ANGE

that is a lovely post!!! this site is a god send - i have had a moan today and had some lovely replies given with sencere concern, and that can sometimes be main thing for all of us who have to fight this horrid illness!!!
    I come on this site at least every day, sometimes I laugh - rehab is the best one to make me laugh!!!! Sometimes I cry when I read the pain and horror that some of you have to endure!!! Sometimes I wish I could do more than just read things, but cyber hugs is about it!!!

Best wishes to you all - where ever you are - and I hope the new year brings better things!!!!!!

Louise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Ange

You help us just as much Ange.......Thank You for your help to me..my candle is still alight for both of us.

Have a Great Year Ange.

love Trish xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    trisher wrote:
    Ange

You help us just as much Ange.......Thank You for your help to me..my candle is still alight for both of us.

Have a Great Year Ange.

love Trish xx

And mine too sweetheart!........Much love.
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Happy new year Angel 1 hope this year is a better one for you best wishes for 2010 from joanne