Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Hi

celajl13celajl13 Posts: 4
edited 7. Jan 2010, 04:27 in Say Hello Archive
Just found this forum from another site, im 25 and have rheumatoid arthiritis. Have been diagnosed since i was 18months old! Its nice to have found a forum where people are chatting and probably (not a good thing) but suffering just the way i am.

Claire

Comments

• rainbowmummyrainbowmummy Posts: 13
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hey,

I'm new here too, I'm 25 and have just been diagnosed with osteoarthritis.

Hope your keeping warm in this cold weather :)
  • celajl13celajl13 Posts: 4
    Hello

Yes im keeping warm or trying to had to borrow money off my boyfriend to top up the gas as i live alone! Wish the snow and ice would go away!
  • rainbowmummyrainbowmummy Posts: 13
    Thankfully we are on a monthly bill so we just leave ours on...I say thankfully until the bill comes in! hahaha

I work in a school which has been closed due to the snow so I can keep nice and warm at home!

I've got to take my daughter for her swine flu and seasonal flu jabs tomorrow though (she has a heart condition!) so I'll have to brave the snow. I've just been reading the weather and there's going to be more snow tonight :(
  • celajl13celajl13 Posts: 4
    my roads round here are not to bad so i have been getting out and about ok in my car and my asda delivery made it to me yesterday which i was thankful for!!!
  • trishertrisher Posts: 9,727
    Hi

Welcome, from me. We support one another on here.

We also relax and have a laugh on the CChat Forum.

Hope to see you posting soon, take care

Trisher xx
  • barbara12barbara12 Posts: 20,860
    Hi,
    A big welcome from me, you will find the people on this site really surportive, you keep warm and ask whatever you need.
    Love Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara