Hi

celajl13
celajl13 Member Posts: 4
edited 7. Jan 2010, 04:27 in Say Hello Archive
Just found this forum from another site, im 25 and have rheumatoid arthiritis. Have been diagnosed since i was 18months old! Its nice to have found a forum where people are chatting and probably (not a good thing) but suffering just the way i am.

Claire

Comments

• rainbowmummy
    rainbowmummy Member Posts: 13
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hey,

I'm new here too, I'm 25 and have just been diagnosed with osteoarthritis.

Hope your keeping warm in this cold weather :)
  • celajl13
    Hello

Yes im keeping warm or trying to had to borrow money off my boyfriend to top up the gas as i live alone! Wish the snow and ice would go away!
  • rainbowmummy
    rainbowmummy Member Posts: 13
    Thankfully we are on a monthly bill so we just leave ours on...I say thankfully until the bill comes in! hahaha

I work in a school which has been closed due to the snow so I can keep nice and warm at home!

I've got to take my daughter for her swine flu and seasonal flu jabs tomorrow though (she has a heart condition!) so I'll have to brave the snow. I've just been reading the weather and there's going to be more snow tonight :(
  • celajl13
    my roads round here are not to bad so i have been getting out and about ok in my car and my asda delivery made it to me yesterday which i was thankful for!!!
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hi

Welcome, from me. We support one another on here.

We also relax and have a laugh on the CChat Forum.

Hope to see you posting soon, take care

Trisher xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi,
    A big welcome from me, you will find the people on this site really surportive, you keep warm and ask whatever you need.
    Love Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara