Hi,

grateful
grateful Member Posts: 3
edited 16. Jan 2010, 16:36 in Say Hello Archive
8) Hi I am the newest memeber of the group and my name is grateful.. I have Rheumatoid Arthiritis and only came across this group by looking on line regarding some new medication I think my Rheumatologist is going to try...
I am looking forward to meeting some more of you on line and also getting involved in some of the discussions.

Grateful :P

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,274
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Grateful,
    A very warm welcome, the people on this forum are really supportive, you can have a moan , ask questions, or have a laugh, just join in.
    Take care.
    Barbara x :)
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    hello and welcome from me to!
    glad you found this site as everyone is so friendly and helpful!
    look forward to chatting with you.
    sue
  • jennyanydots
    jennyanydots Member Posts: 49
    grateful wrote:
    8) Hi I am the newest memeber of the group and my name is grateful.. I have Rheumatoid Arthiritis and only came across this group by looking on line regarding some new medication I think my Rheumatologist is going to try...
    I am looking forward to meeting some more of you on line and also getting involved in some of the discussions.

Grateful :P

Hi grateful .. i joined about a week ago now .. there is so much to look through and join in with .. i am sure you will find much to share ..
    jennyanydots
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Welcome! :) Hope to see your name on the other forums. Will look out for you. Many lovely people on here with loads of advice and sympathy. :lol::D

Look after yourself and keep warm,
    Elna x
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Hello Grateful

A big welcome from me. We do offer support when you need it.

You will also be welcome to come to CChat have a coffee in the cafe, eat what you like.

A word of warning, we are quite mad on there, not all of us.

Hope to see you around soon

Trisher xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Hi there, Grateful.........what a good name!
    Welcome to you.

Join in, ask questions, we love them, any kind! Or join us on the Chit Chat forum where we are all more than a little bonkers!

Annie

Who's Online

frogmorton
frogmorton
+6 Guests