Options
2»

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi

I'm sure you will have a wonderful wedding. I like the colour of your wedding dress.

Best wishes to you both.

love Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Are you able to tell us what shade of pink? For some reason I've been imagining a deep rose colour.......

Annie
  • madness1985
    madness1985 Member Posts: 293
    Options
    Its baby pink :D When ve made the first invite i shall take a pic and post it for you to look at .. im just going todo one at a time so not to put to much pressure on my joints :D
  • trisher
    Options
    What sort of dress will you have a straight one or full one? The colour sounds lovely.

Don't forget to put your photo's on here will you?
  • madness1985
    Options
    I am hoping to have a full on princess dress but it will depend on the weight of the dress if not ill go for a light dress, ive got a few i like of different bigness!

x
  • trisher
    Options
    I'm sure that whatever you :o have you will look radiant. You can get full dresses which do not weigh too much, it depends what you have underneath it like a hoop or layers of fabric makes such a diffrence.
  • madness1985
    Options
    Hello

Early night tonight as im off to wales in the morning woohoo! Going to the venue. I shall report back!

Take care all

x
  • madness1985
    Options
    Hi All,

Well ive not long got home .. we got lost followed my SAT NAV and it took us over the moutains it was snowing and everything! We eventually made it to the venue! I have to say i loved it, its just so homely and the people were so friendly. We just have to check for a marquee then its all go go!

It looked so nice in the snow as well!!

x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    SPAMMER ALERT :shock: THEY'RE BACK IN FORCE :lol:

[Mod Edit: Spam post removed, the member was approved in error. This person has now been banned.

Thanks for alerting us DD :D

Mod B]
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright