Options
2»

Comments

• kingarthur
    kingarthur Member Posts: 55
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    kingarthur wrote:
    Wow i didnt realise there were more posts above!!!

love is so important and i will not let it go this time "Met" ok?
    It is too easy to go back to the gloom, as that is what i know now, and for some dark reason, i feel safe in gloom.

Thankyou soooo much love and light to you all:)

No more gloom little prince. I am so proud of you xxxxxxxxx

Sheds a tear and loves you
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Options
    Hi Kingarthur,

Glad you have spoken to you doctors and that you will be having a kick start (wink)

So happy for you that you have found love and sincerely wish you and your lady all the best. Glad that you have finally said "it's ok to be me".

What a blessing after so much pain and loneliness. ((( hugs to you both)))

XXXXX

Eve
  • metaludicsmile
    metaludicsmile Member Posts: 12
    Options
    chile168 wrote:
    Hi Kingarthur,

Glad you have spoken to you doctors and that you will be having a kick start (wink)

So happy for you that you have found love and sincerely wish you and your lady all the best. Glad that you have finally said "it's ok to be me".

XXXXX

Eve

Eve = thank you - you've all been so lovely, and it makes such a difference having people who understand - you have a lovely weekend. Do something special just for you xxxx
  • kingarthur
    Options
    chile168 wrote:
    Hi Kingarthur,

XXXXX

Eve

Thankyou Eve (hugs you too)

Im still learning about this lodger i have in my body (refering to the story)

http://www.arthritiscare.org.uk/GetInvolved/Onlinecommunity/Creativewriting/Creativewritingcompetition2009winningentry

I am still unsure to what kind of Arthur i have, but it doesnt really matter, just waiting for results, and docs dont seem too willing to tell me either. Love, wow, i couldnt live without it!
    As to it being ok to be me! It Is a big one!....And im working on it.

Love to you all me
  • kingarthur
    Options
    I hope no one judges me for this..

But smile sent me these tunes and i think it says it all.

Beautiful by Kristin Agilera

Beautiful by Emenem

love to u all
  • chile168
    chile168 Member Posts: 384
    Options
    Metalludicsmile and Kingarther,

Thank you. It's my birthday on Monday so going out to celebrate tonight with my daughters, their boyfriends and friends to a latin restaurant and salsa club. Even though Im in pain, I am determined to enjoy myself.

Good luck to you both, you deserve happiness and Im rooting for you both. (think that is how you spell it). English not first lingo lol.

Have a lovely weekend xxxxxxxxx

Eve
  • kingarthur
    Options
    chile168 wrote:

Thank you. It's my birthday on Monday so going out to celebrate tonight with my daughters, their boyfriends and friends to a latin restaurant and salsa club. Even though Im in pain, I am determined to enjoy myself.

Good luck to you both, you deserve happiness and Im rooting for you both. (think that is how you spell it). English not first lingo lol.

Eve

Eve "have it" " go for it" sounds brilliant, a birthday party....i hope the lodger(arthur) leaves u in peace so u can enjoy your birthday....Good wishes your way...And of course have a VEry happy Birthday!
  • metaludicsmile
    Options
    chile168 wrote:

Eve

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY EVE!!!! :D:D:D Have a lovely lovely evening, bug hugs, loves and light, smile xxx
  • kingarthur
    Options
    My dear Doctor, gave me a script for the V tablets as a kick start....
    i never thought id take the stuff....but i did :shock:

Well what can i say, i think the face says it all!

It was an amazing Experience, im still overwhelmed! Head over heels in love....and cant believe i have been so lucky to meet such a beautiful woman.

I hope all who suffer have the same luck as me.....

We are going to get married very soon!

The pain in the neck lodger (oa) is trying to get back in....but he is not welcome today :wink:

Just thought id let my friends know, that it worked for me. And King Arthur has found his Sir Lancelot again! he he...

light and love to you all

And smile please drive safe on those icy roads xxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    You've solved your problems and brought some much needed sunshine to others because you shared...........good luck and warm light always for you both....

Love
    Annie
  • kingarthur
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    You've solved your problems and brought some much needed sunshine to others because you shared...........good luck and warm light always for you both....

Love
    Annie

Bless you
  • metaludicsmile
    Options
    kingarthur wrote:
    My dear Doctor, gave me a script for the V tablets as a kick start....
    i never thought id take the stuff....but i did :shock:

Well what can i say, i think the face says it all!

It was an amazing Experience, im still overwhelmed! Head over heels in love....and cant believe i have been so lucky to meet such a beautiful woman.

I hope all who suffer have the same luck as me.....

We are going to get married very soon!

light and love to you all

And smile please drive safe on those icy roads xxx

King Arthur = Thank you - for a magical day, and a wonderful start to 2010. You are a beautiful soul - and the most magnificent man that ever lived. I will spend the rest of my life making you happy, I promise.

And to ll the lovely, lovely people that answered my boys post here on the forum = thank you so much. You gave him so much comfort and support with your words - never underestimate how special and this forum are,

Much love and light - smile xxxxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    so glad you both sorted things you sound great pair so sure your future will be fantastic what ever you have to over come you can do it together :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    val
  • metaludicsmile
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:

Love
    Annie

Annie :) thank you so much for your kind words and support - I have had the most magical afternoon - and we're going to get married! (beams from ear to ear :D ) thankyou for being so kind - smile xxxxxxxxx
  • metaludicsmile
    Options
    valval wrote:
    so glad you both sorted things you sound great pair so sure your future will be fantastic what ever you have to over come you can do it together :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Val - you're a lovely person - thank you so much for helping my boy - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • valval
    Options
    valval wrote:

Val - you're a lovely person - thank you so much for helping my boy - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

think you did more for him than us we know how hard it is to cope with arther it makes you wonder some days if it all worth the struggle . but with you at his side he will be ok you will give him a reason to get up in a morning and we all need that or arther would win he needs a good diet exercise and to laugh at least once a day and anything else you want to add lol
    val
  • metaludicsmile
    Options
    think you did more for him than us we know how hard it is to cope with arther it makes you wonder some days if it all worth the struggle . but with you at his side he will be ok you will give him a reason to get up in a morning and we all need that or arther would win he needs a good diet exercise and to laugh at least once a day and anything else you want to add lol[/quote]

His mum's a mean cook, so she'll help out with proper food recipes, exercise = we live in the most beautiful part of the world, with walks galore and a mad dog that could run for England :) and laughing?! He takes great delight in tormenting me almost constantly :lol: so I think we'll have that covered too :D (as for anything I want to add = well :) I'm sure I can come up with something :D

Thank you :D love and light - smile xxxxx
  • valval
    Options
    it all good exercise so my oh tells me but then i never belive him lol perhaps i should get some v does it work for the fairer sex lol
    val
  • metaludicsmile
    Options
    valval wrote:
    it all good exercise so my oh tells me but then i never belive him lol perhaps i should get some v does it work for the fairer sex lol

well we haven't tried it that way round - but im reliably informed that it does!! :D lol xxxx
  • kingarthur
    Options
    valval wrote:

Ive missed all these posts...Andin answer to your question i have been told by the fairer sex that there is Via... for them too....it makes it more sensitive :shock:

lol

light to all
  • kingarthur
    Options
    [/quote]

think you did more for him than us we know how hard it is to cope with arther it makes you wonder some days if it all worth the struggle . but with you at his side he will be ok you will give him a reason to get up in a morning and we all need that or arther would win he needs a good diet exercise and to laugh at least once a day and anything else you want to add lol[/quote]

Wow, you people do know what Arthur is like! Yes it has had me down for a long time, closed curtains, shut away from the world, no friends, sacked from job because of it (though they dont admit that of course).....Hobbling around...staying in bed.....getting worse each day i lay there.....

Then out of the blue i get an email on the 1st of January from a very special lady.....and i didnt think she would want anything to do with me. So i was honest and told her i was a mess, in pain, etc...you know the score.....

And shed didnt reject me!!! Wow, that has to be a first in this world, where we are judged by what we do rather than by who we are...its called Meritocracy....were we are meant to be human doings and not human beings. Sometimes being is all we can do with our pain.......and to find such support and understanding is a first for me.

Ive been suffering for many years with this, and never knew what i had. My old doc wouldnt tell me or send me for tests...etc...i found out that his practice wasnt making ends meet=so i was left undiagnosed with osteo in my neck for 7 years.....

Im going top shut up...
    Thankyou for the suppport you wonderful beings of light...

X