Are you happy where you live?

2»

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    moonseed wrote:
    I think we should ALL go and live on the same site. We could get a buggy each and have races along the beach. We could get a little business going between us and call it A.A. (Arthritics
    Antics)

We could build our own hospital, have our own Rheumatologist Get a resident cleaner, cook and handyman.

My imagination is working overtime now.

Oh wouldn't it be loverly.

Steph x
    Book me down for one, can I choose the handyman please.
    Love
    Barbara
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    please put my name on your list i would like one that looks over the fishing pond :D
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • moonseed
    moonseed Member Posts: 289
    barbara12 wrote:
    moonseed wrote:
    I think we should ALL go and live on the same site. We could get a buggy each and have races along the beach. We could get a little business going between us and call it A.A. (Arthritics
    Antics)

We could build our own hospital, have our own Rheumatologist Get a resident cleaner, cook and handyman.

My imagination is working overtime now.

Oh wouldn't it be loverly.

Steph x
    Book me down for one, can I choose the handyman please.

Yeh!! Of course you can as long as he's nice to look at. Don't like ugly men.
    Steph
  • moonseed
    moonseed Member Posts: 289
    bertyboy wrote:
    please put my name on your list i would like one that looks over the fishing pond :D

Yep, of course. I hope they'll all be overlooking the fishing pond and more things beside.

I forgot to say that I'll bring my home-made ice-cream maker too for some knickerbocker glories.
    Steph