2»

Comments

• bluebeard
    bluebeard Member Posts: 260
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    wonderful joan xx, I have sent you an e mail with further details

and I shall pass on your very kind words

the support the company from the public is fantastic and both julie and micheal love living and working in birmingham, its big enough yet small enough and does not suffer with the congestion and hustle and bustle of london

5 minutes and they are walking around the lakes and ponds near their home and yet just twenty minutes from work
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Glad i am not the only one that likes fishing but not been latley
    used to go away in the motor home had to sell it as i could not get up in to the bed , got caravan so far unused as i cant get up the steps at the moment , one day
    i love baking on good days with help [ he likes taking orders ]
    spend time on fb games [yes i know its sad ] :lol:
    spending time on here and on a nother forum with very special people x

dreaming that one day things will be different :roll:
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Thank you, Rehab. This is very exciting, and I will definitely be going to see some of these performances.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    bluebeard wrote:
    wonderful joan xx, I have sent you an e mail with further details

and I shall pass on your very kind words

the support the company from the public is fantastic and both julie and micheal love living and working in birmingham, its big enough yet small enough and does not suffer with the congestion and hustle and bustle of london

5 minutes and they are walking around the lakes and ponds near their home and yet just twenty minutes from work

Hi Bluebeard

Thank you for passing on my best wishes to Julie and Michael. I am totally star-struck now because they are both such wonderful dancers. I am always full of admiration for ballet dancers; they have to be so dedicated to their art. While on stage, they make it look so easy and graceful, but that is a result of hours and hours of hard work. But when the curtain goes up, I am transported to a magical world, and I absolutely love it.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif