back in work

holmesi
holmesi Member Posts: 96
hiya peeps,long time no speaks.just to let you know i am back to full time, still getting pain thought i was in for a massive flare up seemed to settle, still catches me out when i do something i shouldn.t ,to used to doing it any way.hope elna,s ok and the rest of the crew, always thinking of the help and support you gave me when i was really down ,i still look in now and again,many thanks holmesi :wink::wink::):):)

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    holmesi wrote:
    hiya peeps,long time no speaks.just to let you know i am back to full time, still getting pain thought i was in for a massive flare up seemed to settle, still catches me out when i do something i shouldn.t ,to used to doing it any way.hope elna,s ok and the rest of the crew, always thinking of the help and support you gave me when i was really down ,i still look in now and again,many thanks holmesi :wink::wink::):):)
    hi it great you back to work bet you thought from time to time would never happen . do not push it though listen to your body :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    holmesi wrote:

Hiya Holmesi

So pleased that Toni alerted me to your posting. :D I would have missed it. Aw, thanks for asking after me. You have made my day :wink::D:lol: First of all, congrats, being in work full time again. That is brilliant. :D So pleased you look in now and again. Let's hope "arthur" just gives you the occasional reminder, if he has to, :roll: but stays well away from you.
    :)

How have you fared with all the snow then? I so felt for the posties around here when it was really tough going, under foot. The post was still delivered though. Posties keep the world going around. :D

Well, you know where we are, should you need any help, support, that kind of thing. You always were one of my favourites :oops: and I am very happy for you that your life turned around for you. :)

Love
    Elna x()
  • holmesi
    holmesi Member Posts: 96
    hi elna and valval,thanks for the lovely letter again,how did i fare in the snow/ice i went A over T twice ,slipped a few times but managed to stay upright.i wore a pair of spikeys ,brilliant if your going out on ice or compacted snow ,really saved me from doing a lot of damage!![internet bought not company issue thank god.]all my customers asked me where i got them ,hope your feeling a lot better and uncle arthur is only paying you a visit occasionally ,it was tough for quite a few weeks ,only take meds when i,m in a lot of pain now ,i know what your goin to say elna remember to take your painkillers every day!!!all the best speak to you soon,holmesi
  • topgirl
    topgirl Member Posts: 290
    Thats great news.....xxx

Who's Online

Cath100
Cath100
Izzy72
Izzy72
KohSamui
KohSamui
+6 Guests