nice when people listen

only49
only49 Member Posts: 1,207
edited 25. Feb 2010, 10:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
hi

i not been a member of this forum for that long and so far it seems to me what a nice bunch everyone seems to be, and how we all listen and chat to each other, it so nice that dispite what we all put up with
we still manage to not let it all get us down, i am for one very glad i found this forum.

from
sylvia :D:D
sylvia :)stern02.gif

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    That makes two of us, Sylvia :-) I love it here, even when being Moderated.

Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    me too :D
    Moderate away :wink:
    Lovely people - you need never be alone eh?

Toni xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Hi Sylvia, :)

How heartwarming. :D This is a great site and that is why I have been on it for around 3 years now. :D There is a wider choice of zones than there were when I first joined and that gives more scope for peeps needs so it is all good. :D I hope you will stay with us a goodly while, you are most welcome. :) I hope your weekend goes well.

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton wrote:
    me too :D
    Moderate away :wink:
    Lovely people - you need never be alone eh?

Toni xx

WALK ON ,WAAAALLLK OOOONNN WITH HOPE IN YA HEART!!! :lol:

Gonna complain to the mods about you :!: (NOT). r040.gif
    You deserved that :wink:

Mutter mutter......
  • frogmorton
    Back at you!!!

r040.gif

Toni xx
  • only49
    i sings beautiful i dose !! :lol::lol:

yes you do if that what keeps us happy thats all that matters :lol:

where do you get your icons from some seemed to have come from photobucket can you get the free is there any other places you can find them

from sylvia
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614

Of course you do Jan - it's just that my cat has very sensitive ears....she's just yowled like hell and legged it out of the door!

Annie
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    :D Me too Sylvia its nice to chat with people who know what you are going through.
    julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    annie_mial wrote:

Of course you do Jan - it's just that my cat has very sensitive ears....she's just yowled like hell and legged it out of the door!

Annie

well ! how very dar e she annie ! note to kick the cat next time i see it ! :lol:

photo bucket is free hun or you can also use http://www.cosgan.de/smilie.php?wahl=0&ziel=froehlich
    whats photo bucket ?
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    A nice post Sylvia, we think so too.

Welcome to the family. :D:D
    Chris xx
  • naseebapnaapna
    naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
    hey pixyandfairies,

thanks for telling me about those emotocons. i was geting jealous of all you who could use them

n a a

(now to findout HOW to use them. don't tell anyone i don;t know how to use smilies)
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    only49 wrote:
    hi

i not been a member of this forum for that long and so far it seems to me what a nice bunch everyone seems to be, and how we all listen and chat to each other, it so nice that dispite what we all put up with
    we still manage to not let it all get us down, i am for one very glad i found this forum.

from
    sylvia :D:D

Hi

I have not met you before anyway Welcome, I am glad you like us. We are a friendly when you get to know us

Trish xxx
  • only49
    its is really nice to know there is really nice people out there, :D unforortunatly sometimes you have to deal with people that are not

me and my husband do as my son's got special needs and as his parents we come across people who dont listen and think they know better :x :x :x so lets keep listening to each other and supporting each other and everything else we are getting right :):):D

sylvia
  • dolittle
    dolittle Member Posts: 240
    Hi everybody,
    Was reading this thread this morning and saw the words ‘you are not alone’. I play a keyboard (well when my hands allow me). Those words reminded me of a song an elderly man played. Like me, he belongs to a sort of ‘club’ of music players. He doesn’t read music at all – plays by ear, and it’s amazing what he achieves. I have asked him if I can download this bit of music and have his permission to use it. Thought you might enjoy it – sure you know it’s called ‘You are not alone’. The link IS safe/secure – I’ve tested it with my brilliant security system. I’ll leave it on my box for a week.

This says it all to all the forum members who are new to arthur and are feeling a little anxious.

http://www.box.net/shared/bimc3pjbpb

Can't get this link to turn purple - though my singing could - but if you copy and paste it into the 'search' box it will open it - I've tried it. Well ... now I've posted it - it's done it - I'm just thick I think!

and I thought I was being so clever. :oops:
    Dolittle

Hope the WebManager won't mind - it's not selling or advertising - it's just a musical message with ((( ))))s
  • only49
    then only one thing i can add to that and that is :D:D

MORE MORE

so lovely

:):)

from sylvia
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Hi dolittle,

Thank you for getting permission, and I agree the link is fine. Beautiful playing, and I am sure everyone will enjoy it - it is very thoughtful of you to send such a positive message.

Jean123
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    only49 wrote:
    its is really nice to know there is really nice people out there, :D unforortunatly sometimes you have to deal with people that are not

me and my husband do as my son's got special needs and as his parents we come across people who dont listen and think they know better :x :x :x so lets keep listening to each other and supporting each other and everything else we are getting right :):):D

sylvia

Hello only 49.I have a 2 special needs children.It was hard to look after them when my arthritis was very bad.Things are better now thankfully.

Elizabeth
    nearly 47
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • only49
    dolittle wrote:
    Hi everybody,
    Was reading this thread this morning and saw the words ‘you are not alone’. I play a keyboard (well when my hands allow me). Those words reminded me of a song an elderly man played. Like me, he belongs to a sort of ‘club’ of music players. He doesn’t read music at all – plays by ear, and it’s amazing what he achieves. I have asked him if I can download this bit of music and have his permission to use it. Thought you might enjoy it – sure you know it’s called ‘You are not alone’. The link IS safe/secure – I’ve tested it with my brilliant security system. I’ll leave it on my box for a week.

This says it all to all the forum members who are new to arthur and are feeling a little anxious.

http://www.box.net/shared/bimc3pjbpb

Can't get this link to turn purple - though my singing could - but if you copy and paste it into the 'search' box it will open it - I've tried it. Well ... now I've posted it - it's done it - I'm just thick I think!

and I thought I was being so clever. :oops:
    Dolittle

Hope the WebManager won't mind - it's not selling or advertising - it's just a musical message with ((( ))))s

hi dolittle

i love that song :D cant stop listerning to that song i dont know what the others think but its a pleasure to listen to such nice music,
    my husbands aunty husband could play the keyboard like that, he never looked at any music he played it by ear, god rest his soul he no longer with us.
  • tkachev
    My 2nd cousin is Keith Emerson of Emerson,Lake and Palmer.He plays the keyboard well although his music has gone out of fashion lately!

Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,900
    Hi Everyone.
    This is the best forum the people are so friendly its has if you know them.
    there is always some one who can answer a problem you never feel on your own.
    the mods are lovely as well and the good people on the phones.
    i cannot thank you all enough.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • jean123
    tkachev wrote:
    My 2nd cousin is Keith Emerson of Emerson,Lake and Palmer.He plays the keyboard well although his music has gone out of fashion lately!

Elizabeth

Keith Emmerson!!!

Respect :D

Jean123

ps can I have his autograph!!!
  • tkachev
    I thought I would get a load of abuse for being his cousin!Thanks Jean.Like all pop stars he is hard to approach. I expect they get fed up with all the gold diggers if you know what I mean and are wary even of relatives.
    Like I said before my daughter was in Jack Osbournes class and I keep trying to get her to get Ozzies autograph for Suzster. Shes not in contact with Jack but if they ever have a school reunion I will try my best.
    Elizabeth

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • jean123
    He is a bit of a genius Elizabeth - who can forget "Pictures at an Exhibition". It is such a pity the reunion didn't happen.

Jean
  • tkachev
    Thankyou,
    His son is in a group now.We had/have all Keiths albums.I will have to sort out a reunion now just for you!!!!!!

Elizabeth x

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • jean123
    Thanks Elizabeth, I will leave the reunion in your capable hands.

:D If they did have one hubby and me would be sure to go - though I bet the tickets would sell out in seconds when they went on sale.

Off to see my dad for lunch, now.

Jean