nice when people listen

Options
2»

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It would only be a family reunion to get his autograph.Lol!I dont think I could get him to do a reunion concert.i think he has retired from all that.

All the best
    Elizabeth xx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth,

I told the OH over lunch I knew someone related to Keith Emmerson. He was:

"Not THE Keith Emmerson :shock: "

I have not seen him so overawed in years lol

Jean
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth and Jean,

Respect to you both! I only know ELP's works album but really like it so..... well...... its not a big jump from them to Deamau5....... honest....

Oh and sometimes reunions just don't work too well and sometimes they do...... Floyd were absolutely brilliant at Live 8 but Zep reunited for Glastonbury and well..... I have a huge love for Stairway and have heard it ruined so often..... never as badly as Zep them selves did there.....

Oh and Elizabeth in the spirit of the Frog song....Greg Lake did a very good Christmas song as well...... :oops: :oops: :lol::lol::lol: I hang my head......

oh when I was a kid my father interviewed Bowie (he was a bit of a hero to me at the time) and I talked to him, tongue tied and overwhelmed and you know what I forgot to do...... Get his autograph :cry::cry::cry: He was in his Ziggy mode and well for me then drop dead gorgeous though I do wonder why...... :oops: :wink: You both take care xx

Hi Sylvia,

You are so right and this is a life line when I feeling really offish and good when I not and I know I have got some really good friends here :D Cris x
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    hi everyone

i have always thought that no one can understand what its like unless
    you experince the same thing, must be hard for my husband as he cant feel what i am going through and would not wish it on me.

but hey maybe there a reason for it all, maybe its one of life's tests.

i just wish other people who we have to deal with in life were as good as the people in this group, it make so :x :x when they dont
    so to everyone in the group dont change. :):D
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Sorry Sylvia we have taken over your thread! I have learnt that arthritis is a very misunderstood illness that whilst lying/walking in pain others think you are lazy( unless you have understanding members of the family) and you very get little thanks for doing housework and essentials whilst feeling so awful.
    If only we could have a painometer that flashed up our pain levels on a regular basis We would get a medal.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth xxx
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • only49
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Sorry Sylvia we have taken over your thread! I have learnt that arthritis is a very misunderstood illness that whilst lying/walking in pain others think you are lazy( unless you have understanding members of the family) and you very get little thanks for doing housework and essentials whilst feeling so awful.
    If only we could have a painometer that flashed up our pain levels on a regular basis We would get a medal.
    Best wishes
    Elizabeth xxx

no not at all we are all here for each other and thats all that matters, people who dont know what we are going through are the ones that are the ones
    who want to stop and consider themself the lucky ones, as the saying goes " people in glass houses should'nt throw stones" i bet you heard that before.
  • dolittle
    dolittle Member Posts: 240
    Options
    Hi Sylvia,
    Glad you liked the 'tune' - haven't had time to do another ... Mum had a fall! so I've been running about .... huh, I wish!. Anyway, here's another for you. Hope you like it.

http://www.box.net/shared/m7cakr37p8

Dolittle
  • only49
    Options
    i got that playing now dolittle i like that one as well :D:D

i wish i had such a good talent, :) i know what i like when i hear it and i love listening to this as well, its not got a patch on the rubbish stuff they play today :?
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Sylvia

Just popping back in here to see I am rubbing shoulders with a relation to Keith Emerson. :D Wow Elizabeth, I loved their stuff though might be showing my age there.

Dolittle the music downloads are lovely very soothing thank you for those.

Chris