Options
2»

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    I love doing little jobs like that, Trish.......nice gentle sitting-down jobs and it all looks so fresh afterwards.

Looking forward to my pottering tomorrow.

Annie

Annie

What are you going to potter???? Have I missed something??
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    valval wrote:
    right had an hour and done pots with peas, potatoes(not tried them before) cabbage and onions(red) also done some flower seeds . and put rubbish in bin ready to put out tonight

Val

You have been busy. When you got your crops grown can we come to Sunday lunch?

New potatoes. Have you tried runner beans? They are easy to grow.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:
    I love doing little jobs like that, Trish.......nice gentle sitting-down jobs and it all looks so fresh afterwards.

Looking forward to my pottering tomorrow.

Annie

Annie

What are you going to potter???? Have I missed something??

I was going to potter outside, Trish........but a laptop jumped up and landed on the table and wouldn't get off, so I had to potter with that instead.......hopefully I can potter outside on Friday!

Annie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    valval wrote:
    right had an hour and done pots with peas, potatoes(not tried them before) cabbage and onions(red) also done some flower seeds . and put rubbish in bin ready to put out tonight

Val

You have been busy. When you got your crops grown can we come to Sunday lunch?

New potatoes. Have you tried runner beans? They are easy to grow.
    hi have got some but do not need to go in yet tomatoes today and got some pansys for penny farthing and wheel barrow (dad can make anything out of metal) so off i go pottering again as soon as have eaten and un packed shopping
    val
  • valval
    Options
    well did some hoe ing and sweeping then did pots getting there nack aching so might have done bit to much but did enjoy being in the fresh air and not stuck in doors
    p035.gif
    will be ready for the summer fingers crossed body holds up feet joining in as well better get in bath
    val
  • happymegs
    happymegs Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi all,

I love pottering that seems to be my forte, and if someone asks me what I like doing I say "Oh I just potter"!! they look at me gone off therefore it's good to see so many others like to potter too 8)
  • valval
    Options
    happymegs wrote:
    Hi all,

I love pottering that seems to be my forte, and if someone asks me what I like doing I say "Oh I just potter"!! they look at me gone off therefore it's good to see so many others like to potter too 8)

you fit right in here little and often all we manage so pottering it is
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Too true, Val, I've pottered all day and am very contented now. Perhaps we should form a Pottering Club?

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Too true, Val, I've pottered all day and am very contented now. Perhaps we should form a Pottering Club?

Annie
    well we r good at it
    val
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    We should have an official "pottering" thread, as there are so many of us who have perfected the skill. One Dr who came to assess me, asked what I could do and I said "I potter". He looked at me gone out, but I stuck to my guns and said, pottering at waist height is as good as it gets, write that down. :x
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

Hiya Bubbles, you still up too, doing a bit of pottering no doubt?

I think this is the official pottering thread. :D

Hi megs above a new name, nice to meet you, and have you with us. I'm am pottering of to bed now before it gets light :shock:
    Take care all
    Chris
  • valval
    Options
    says it going to rain most of today so will potter in the house today but do want to pop into town first might need a nap as been up since silly oclock
    val
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    chris7 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Hiya Bubbles, you still up too, doing a bit of pottering no doubt?

I think this is the official pottering thread. :D

Hi megs above a new name, nice to meet you, and have you with us. I'm am pottering of to bed now before it gets light :shock:
    Take care all
    Chris

I was indeed, having napped early evening, going to bed at anything like a normal time was out of the window and yes, I was wobbling and pottering with my cloth in hand.

I pottered round Homebase today, took a lonnnnng while and didn't make it all the way, but it was nice to have a nosey :D
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    did a bit of pottering in the garden today....great to finally see signs of spring. Think we're way behind everyone here in Scotland!

crocus in the garden looking lovely and the sun is shining..first warmth there's been for ages.

Iris x