Options
2»

Comments

• annebr
    annebr Member Posts: 730
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris,

Congratulations. Would love to see a pic if you can send me a link?

Anne x
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Congrats Cris on the new addition - and yes, I'm going to have to see a picture too :-)

Nx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    great news that everything went well

hope you get the sleep you need now Cris ....... and I'm really glad that your MTX is beating the crohns so far :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hugs
    Wonky xxxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Cris :D:D:D:Do055.gif

So pleased and a BIG welcome to Primrose from me. Lovely to see her in the sunshine she is a beauty. You and Flower must be so proud and I'm glad Flo is enjoying her sister now. :D

Hope you have a less eventful night tonight and catch up on some sleep. Tho I am sure you will be having a peak to check all well at regular intervals. I woud be too!

Bless you for letting us know and spending ages sending piccies.
    take care
    love
    Chris
  • wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    Options
    Congratulations Chris!

Seeing (or reading about) a newborn foal instantly brings a smile to my face! Love the name Primrose, too!

Hope you get some well-earned sleep tonight!

Lois x
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Cris, many thanks for the photos, she is just so cute, glad that you had some sleep, hope she is ok tonight love Jaspercatxx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Oh how lovely, so glad it went well as I know you were worried.

Primrose for our very own spring foal...sooo beautiful.

Hope you can sleep better tonight. Ix
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Aw, congratulations, Cris, hope Primrose and mum and YOU are doing well. :D:D:D

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    elnafinn wrote:
    Aw, congratulations, Cris, hope Primrose and mum and YOU are doing well. :D:D:D

Luv
    Elna x
    Hi Sangita,

You know she really is lol and a total time waster (well Toni dd warn me..... I sort of forgot how good they are at making you d that :lol::lol::lol: )

Spring is here and the grass is through :D ((( ))) xx

Hi Berty,

She is actually but her dad is very heavy and she may well go like her sister who is a bit like a mini shire :shock: She is a bit put out as its was her mummy (though weaned) and she also want to say hello but isn't allowed to yet :wink: I hope you have a good day and tis nice to see you :D ((( ))) xx

Hi Barbara,

Hope she arrived :wink: I think she has grown and she has darkened and is very good at this cantering thing :lol::lol: xx

Hi Annie,

It was a bit warmer last night and the sun is out today (with cloud) and its all doing her good :D xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Sue,

Oh I wish she was nearer, could do with some help for the next one :D Its funny cus owns really has looked at her and said 'I don't like foals, mine isn't due for a while and I will just go into this field and you can do what you like!' She did actually try an start weaning her last foal around 14 days :shock:

Flower on the other hand is such a kind mum and except to keep the 2 youngsters at legs length she is just so good......... I know she is the one I am fondest of but its still true :lol::lol::lol: ((( ))) xx

Hi Toni,

Slept 5.5 hours and its total bliss :D and I'm not so much a 2 headed monster...... xx

Hi Anne and Nina have pm'd you about pics. xx

Hi Wonky,

She is like a tonic, except for the sleep loss :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its done the crohn's and hopefully will go after the bones and the eyes soon as well. I feel a bit better energy wise and well it seems to suit me......

Hey Little legs coming to bark at her worked :D ((( ))) xx

Hi Chris,

She said to say hi and she will pop into he box again in a week, cus what a difference a week makes :wink: Hey the first few hours make a huge difference and she isn't looking like a gangerly new born now :D ((( ))) xxv
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Lois,

Oh she is adorable but I think they all are at this age :wink: Her last years foal is very sweet natured and was well behaved but I think this one really is going to be a right little madam :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope your ok? xx

Hi Jaspercat,

:D She made my day and it was such a good foaling it cleared the worried cus 2 last year were not simple..... This mare was though she didn't lie down and Flo was dropped from standing. This is a 2nd foal and she knew stay laid down :D ((( ))) xx

Hi I,

Its just so time waisting :lol::lol::lol: Hope your dong ok? xx

Hi Elna,

There are few things for me better than foals..... sheep.... and some friends of mine have just started lambing :lol::lol::lol:

Sun makes such a difference and I must go see the new docs fr the first time....I do hope they are nice :roll:

You have a good day (((( )))) xx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,954
    Options
    Hi Cris and primrose.
    thank you cris for telling me about her she sounds lovely would primrose be odd coloured because she has black.
    how big will primrose grow.
    cris you rest dont you wear your self out.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • skezier
    Options
    H Joan,

At the mo she is looking bay but got a fair bi of white on her legs but it will go black after the white...... She has a black mane and tail so she is looking like a bay with a lot of white bits on her legs and face. Both parents are coloured, dad with less white than mum and I am never sure at what point they stop being coloured..... I think she will be bay but with coloured parents and a lot of white I don't know if that's allowed..... I think both are around 15 hands so she ought to be that kind of size eh?

Hope you and Sue are having a bit of sun and doing ok there? ((( ))) xx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    :D Hi Cris

Thank you so much for thinking I may like to see the piccies. Of course, thank you, I got the gist they were floating around all over the UK :D !

There were in my Inbox,on arrival from town, having been kindly forwarded from, you know who, at your suggestion.

Primrose is beautiful - mum too. It all looks so ideallic but we all know about all the hard toil you put in even when you are feeling nowhere near 100% well.

What a wonderful, precious gift. Treaure those lambs too. I know you will. :wink::D

Love
    Elna x(())
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Elna,

Bless her for sending them :D I did think you'd lie them and I sort of thought Lola might as well :wink: Not sure if she would be old enough yet but..... hey if she becomes horse mad I didn't do it :lol::lol::lol:

She has been resting up cus she was very active for an hour or so and now is sparked out.......

Still got sun and was told it lasts for the week?

You take care and yep she has gone all over the country now :lol::lol: ((( ))) Cris xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi Cris just seen the pics she is beautiful you must be very proud :)
    thankyou for sending them me :D

Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Cris

Thanks for the photos. Primrose is so beautiful :!: Foals look all legs at that age, don't they :?: Wonderful :!: :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Phew, well done, we can breathe again, congratulations. Can you get some much needed sleep now, let's hope so. Great news. xx Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Julie and Joan,

oh I conferee :lol::lol::lol::lol: She really is lovely. the next one will possibly lack her quality but it will still be lovely and will arrive I think end of may to June. I can't remember when she went to the lad...... xx

Hi Bubbles,

She is learning how to lick things she can reach just now..... She been in the hedges licking all the things she soon will be eating :lol::lol::lol: Time waster though....... xx

Hey Joan if you look in she is going to be a bright bay! xx

Oh I keep meaning to say if anyone wants to see her pm me cus I don't want anyone to feel left out x
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Cris...she is a stunner!

and she definitely has a cheeky glint in her eye...

better watch out Cris she is going to be a real diva!

Iris x

(hope you are recovering?)

love and ((hugs)). x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Iris,

She is a stunner but a right little madam and only 3 days old :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol: She has the witch in her then flakes for a while and gets back up still the same :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey there will be 3 more foals now so I need to find some stamina for May and June :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ((( ))) Cris xx
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Oh Cris she is so beautiful :D

the only trubble is i showed pics to diddy and now she wants a foal for her birthday :shock: whoops, she wanted a dog last week and a frog the week before that :roll:

glad mtx is helping you need all the help you can get with another 3 to come :lol: . she is lovely well done.
    take care and buckets of bubbles
    sharon xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Sharon,

Oh bless her :lol::lol::lol: Tell her she has one of these... mind when she want to have them home there might be a problem...... Flower wont take her eyes of Primrose just now and her and i have a lot in common :lol::lol::lol:

Will send you some more and your diddy is one nice kid! Bubbles and ((( ))) Cris xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Cris

She sounds like she is doing well. I expect you have been looking at her then another look if I know you.

I love the pics you sent me, don't forget to send me the updates. Our Primrose is a good looking girl.

Well don't forget sending a (((((())))) and another one for them (((()))) custard creams in them for her, and him a pocket for him and some carrots for mum xxxx

lover Trish xxxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Trish,

You might find I send some afirly soon :lol::lol::lol: Digi cameras are so good cus you take so many pics eh?

I Know who would love the custard creams and they send baaas and pocket rifles o you. I tried to get some of their coats off tonight but its been a not o good day and will dope up tomorrow and see what I can do :wink: We're gong for the off the shoulder numbers at least.....

How are you today? I really hope its been a reasonable day for you both?Love and a ((( ))) Cris who wonders have you heard from Annie or Chris? xx