Options
2»

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Funnily enough I was only saying to SWMBO the other night that you rarely see a bloke in his 30's with a full head of hair these days.

Haven't had a hair cut for over 4 years myself.

My OH is 44 and has a full head of thick glossy dark hair. It must be in the genes cos he has baby soft skin too. Lucky man.
    Loads of my friends are skinheads, some are lovely others not so....
    Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Same for me into rock in the 80's long dark hair now balder than a badgers bum!. :mrgreen:
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    You could always hide your thinning hair by wearing a turban :-) I think some men look very handsome in them, I've been trying to get my husband to agree to wear one ever since we got married and he wore one for our wedding day :-)

Nx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    husband to agree to wear one ever since we got married and he wore one for our wedding day :-)

Nx[/quote]

Ahh!!

he loves you Nina :D

Toni xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    ninakang wrote:
    You could always hide your thinning hair by wearing a turban :-) I think some men look very handsome in them, I've been trying to get my husband to agree to wear one ever since we got married and he wore one for our wedding day :-)

Nx

I hope you dont mind me asking but can you tell me something about turbans..mostly when i see men who wear them and they are black but once when i went to hospital the doctor was wearing one in a lovely coloured sort of purple - i think i may have said what a nice colour to him!...nearly to forgot to ask the question rambling on, but is there are significance in the colour?