We have a 4th foal :-) :-)

Options
2»

Comments

• jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Skezier, great news another foal, thanks for the photo's he is just lovely, hope he is standing better now, and that you are feeling better and in less pain love Jaspercatxx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Oh Cris he is beautiful. All the foals seem to have inherited their mums markings! Yes Bracken suits him well. Even the cat got caught up in the drama. :lol: Looks as if you are going to get some great entertainment with the young ones running around each other. Even more so when Primrose comes home. Wonder what she will make of having two new arrivals?

Hope the weather holds out for you cos I know you will be able to snooze inbetween watching the fun.

Lots of Lv, Ix
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Jan,

Its lovely isn't it? I mean any new born (except rodents of a particular persuasion) is wonderful but foals are somehow for me the best :D In day light you start to realise how big he is :shock: I looked at him today and thought a) how did he fit ad b) thank god he was a week or more prem cus he would have been huge :shock: :shock:

Hope you have a good night flower ((( ))) xx

Hi Jaspercat,

He is much more up n his legs now. He is still down on his pasterns and you know Sweet-Pea knows he is a bit wobbly and she wont break into a trot and is walking slower so he can keep up ok. Mares are often lovely but I'm so impressed at how good she is and he is her 2nd foal.......

Hope your feeling much, much better?

Love and a ((((( ))))) oh and a cream cake as well :wink: Cris xx

Hi I.

Oh bless her I have missed her though Rowan is much the same and is starting to victimise me :lol::lol::lol::lol: I make them friendly and then regret it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She wont meet Rowan yet as he goes with his mum the same day but their owner said he will bring all of them back so she will meet him then.

She will meet Bracken in fact there maybe a problem catching Sweet-Pea....... I don't want to destroy the trust her and I seem to have gt now so might be out the day he comes for her...... Be about 9 days now....It gives Bracken time to come up on his pasterns and I think he will soon.....

Hey Rowan has now taken to sucking my jeans, my shirt and my knuckles :lol::lol::lol:

Hope your ok? ((((( ))))) Cris xx

You know as I said before I wish you could all come and meet him but he is lucky to have so many aunts and uncles :D

I am off to find the embers as I have had 5 hours kip in 44 and its just not enough :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope you all have a good night and find tomorrow a decent day. Cris xx