Blues

Options
noeltone
noeltone Member Posts: 878
edited 5. Jul 2010, 14:48 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all I have not been on for a while not felt like it and down with the blues/blackness help please feelin pathetic chrisov sorry for trouble and moan

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    right you need us why did you not come on earlyer you know we are here for you
    t4614.gif
    t4614.gif

sending loads of hugs and positive thoughts your way val
    val
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi Chrisov, sorry that you feel so down, I have been there myself recently, so I know what you are feeling, we are always here for you, and we will all support you as much as we can, let us know how you are getting on, don't be a stranger love Jaspercatxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Chrisov,

Sending you happy vibes ((( )))'s and a beautiful sunset full of hope for the morning.

Its always so nice to see you but I so wish you weren't feeling down. I felt I was in a cell with no light and windows for a while and well can you visualize? I am sticking a ladder in the hole and taking the dog away with me.....

Another (((((( )))))) and so many hopes tomorrow is a better day for you. Luv Cris x

((( )))'s for you as well Jaspercat and so many hopes flower. xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh chrisov, I am so sorry. It does all go wrong sometimes, I know. Perhaps you and I should blame the (usually good) East Anglian air. DD (who is also a trifle low)
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Im so sorry you are like this if i could blow them dark clouds away i would. Sending u healing vibes and hugs. wishing u sunshine again from joanne
    Joanne
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I would help to clear away the black fog, too, if I could..........it's awful being down there without a torch.

Cris' idea of visualisation is a good one, if you are able to do it (I can't).

Hope someone can send down a rope for you very soon.

Annie
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    HI Chrisov,

as others have said ..... we are all here for you when you need us - you have helped us all in the past when we needed it.

great big hugs coming your way and littlelegs says if the black dog is causing you strife she will come and bark at it and chase it away for you ......... only Im not sure you're ready for her brand of 'helping' right now :oops: :lol:

great big hugs((((((((((())))))))))
    WOnkyx xxxxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Chrisov

You know we are here for you. I wish I could bottle up and send over some of my happiness, for you . I have enough to spare especially for you. If you do not call in and say, we do not know how you are feeling and cannot look out for you. You have many friends on here. and I bet this thread will go on for pages.

Keep calling in Chrisov and see how many of us are coming to your aid.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Options
    Hi Crisov,

Hoping that things are better for you very soon. The Helplines are really good if you want some support, or just to talk. The number is in red above every page.

Jean and the forum team
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thinking of you. DD
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi all many thanks so fed up with arthur a little more light has appeared today and I do tend to bottle things up even with those who want to help
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    It is very easy to become a self-absorbed arthritis bore, but you are anything but. Thie is why the forums are here, so that a little of the frustration can be released. It does help to know that people here understand, and that the sympathy isn't unfounded: it's genuine empathy. DD
  • kathbee
    kathbee Member Posts: 934
    Options
    HI Chrisov

HOpe you feel better soon.

All your friends here are thinking of you
    and wishing you well.

Love Kath x
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    During the time I`ve been on the Forum, I`ve watched with admiration as you`ve come through these black periods many times, Chrisov.

They just have to be ridden out don`t they? No quick fixes, but it does help to know that other`s understand, and care.

Wishing you a speedy return to the light.........Ange.
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Aw Chrisov,

So relieved to read a little more light has appeared today. That is the way to go, slowly but surely, as you do every time. Bottle those dark things up, throw them in the sea, near you. We will help you. Send some dark bottles over to me and I will chuck them in the Thames for you, with pleasure and return them with sunshine and light.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Hi Chrisov

I am so sorry I missed this :(

But so relieved to hear that you are a tidgey bit brighter today.

This illness is so devious.....

I hope at least, that the sun is shining on you in Norfolk.

Love

Toni xx
  • moongazer
    moongazer Member Posts: 67
    Options
    noeltone wrote:
    Hi all I have not been on for a while not felt like it and down with the blues/blackness help please feelin pathetic chrisov sorry for trouble and moan

Hi Chrisov

I hope you've turned the corner and get back to being yourself soon

Best wishes

Moongazer
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    hello Chrisov, it's truely awful when the blues creep in. Wish the sunshine over the weekend brings you one step nearer to your usual self.

take care,

Lv, Ix
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello noeltone, just popping in to wish you well today. We have had a lovely morning so far in Suffolk, I hope it's the same for you weather wise. Thinking of you. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hey you, I'm worried. Please look in soon, chrisov. DD
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Crisov, I'm sorry things have been very tough for you of late. Better to be reading and posting if you can, than bottling it up.

Hope you have managed to enjoy a bit of the summer today.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello noeltone. I'm off out for the day but thought I'd drop in to say hello. I hope things are continuing to brighten, even if only a little. DD
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Chrisov,

Hoping your feeling a bit better again today and have a bit of sun but a cool breeze to go with it. Luv and a ((( ))) Cris x
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Chrisov
    You daft thing.....you know you can come in here when you feel like that.....I'm getting worried that you're not back reading the replies.
    Sending you lots of {{{{{{{{}}}}}}}}}.....glad to read you are feeling a bit better...Come and talk to us.
    Start another daft thread...like the camel thread we had going one time LOL...we'll try and keep you're mind of your blues.
    Take care
    Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    To the tune of Candle in the Wind - 'And it seems to me, you've lived your life, like a camel in the wind . . . ' Always makes me laugh - it's one of Simon Drew's best efforts, that one.

Hello noeltone, I hope things are better/brighter today. If not, then I am sorry. I am aware that you are not a regular poster but I do hope you look in soon - we are concerned. DD