Blues

Options

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Chrisov
    You used to be quite a regular poster......whats happened??

Come and talk to us

Love
    Hileena
  • noeltone
    noeltone Member Posts: 878
    Options
    Hi all thanks for your messages and pms feeling a bit better today thanks again Chrisov
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Chrisov......good to hear you are feeling a bit better and great to hear you on line again

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am pleased that you have brightened a little. And relieved to have heard from you. Take care, oh thoughtful one. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Still thinking of you. DD
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Hiya Chrisov.....nice to see you posting...but sorry youre down......what have you been doing lately? hows little un? take care
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    caring hugs to you in the hope you are feeling a little less blue and more in the pink xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    More ((( ))) from me as well Chrisov, hope your soon feeling much better but that today you are feeling a bit brighter. Luv Cris x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,463
    Options
    Me too Chrisov

Time to write us another episode :?:

Missing you

Toni xx
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, I'm glad you feel able to post today. We all miss you when you go away and leave us. Still, at least you are back now. I am truelly sorry you've had another of your down times and hope that you will be with as a while, we need you!!! :shock: :):):)
    Lots of love Sue
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi all Im beating feeling soo down now do others get like this I ask myself and how long does it take others to feel brighter mine varies im either on top of the world and can climb everest or im down in the black pit i wish for moderation
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Noeltone,

So glad you are beating it and feeling brighter again. As for your question - I guess is an individual thing ...

Enjoy this good time as it takes hold and hopefully flourishes.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • dreamdaisy
    edited 30. Jun 2010, 02:16
    Options
    Hello noeltone, a bright and early DD today! (Well, early anyway.) It is a struggle sometimes, I know that, you know that, we all know that. Keep in touch with us tho, we will steer you through. I'm concerned about you, others are bothered too. Thinking of you. DD
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    noeltone wrote:
    Hi all Im beating feeling soo down now do others get like this I ask myself and how long does it take others to feel brighter mine varies im either on top of the world and can climb everest or im down in the black pit i wish for moderation

I'm soory that I missed you before but sending you (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) to help!!! please come on everyday and write how you feel - we are all here for you and know what you are going through!! tis cr@p when feeling that low - as others know i felt really low recently but didnt admit it to myself but everyone on here was so supportive - their words of support helped me get through it.
    Can you go and talk to someone - i went to talk to my rhummy nurse - who was an angel in disguise!! this does help as well. then my lovely doc gave me some low dose tablets that have helped me get through the black mist!!! i felt that i had lost all my positivitiy for life and everyday was a struggle!!

please let us help you in what ever way we can!!!! you are not alone on here.xxxx

Louise xxxxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • hileena111
    Options
    Hi Chrisov,
    Its an individual thing...it affects everyone in different ways but it is a real pain while it lasts. As others have said come on here and talk to us and let us help you the best we can
    Love
    Hileena
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi chrisov,

so sorry you are going through difficult times...... really hope tomorrow is better for you. x

Probably a very obvious question...... but are you getting proper meds? my son suffers from chronic and debilitating depression but has recently been greatly helped by a change in meds and is now not having the huge mood swings.
    .......just a thought

wishing you brighter days and restful nights.

love and hugs.

Iris xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello noeltone, I hope things are tolerable today. DD
  • skezier
    Options
    Morning Chrisvo,

Just leaving you a ((( ))) and a hope today will see you feeling a bit better again. How did the neck jabs go? My last big one wasn't so effective and I was pleased to get the last trigger points. I hope it did work well for you? Luv Cris x
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Hi Chrisov
    sorry your feeling low at the moment, i hope things start to brighten up soon.
    best wishes
    Sharon
  • noeltone
    Options
    Hi all things are Okish today I appreciate all your messages/thoughts I promise I will try and get around to answeriing you all if i can but collectively you r all great people. atb Chrisov
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Chrisov,

Your a great person too so don't lose track of that! Glad your okish and sending a ((( ))) Luv Cris x
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    No answers required noeltone, just pop in once in a while so we know you are about. DD
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hello noeltone, 'tis only me. I'm off on holiday tomorrow and internet access may be tricky for the next couple of weeks. If you don't hear from me on this thread it does not mean that I am not thinking of you: I will be, I promise. Take care. DD
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    Hi, How are you today? Gosh, its so hot here, I know I shouldn't moan, but then theirs lots of things I should't do and carry on doing them! :lol: Lots of love Sue
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi there, okayish isn't bad, but hope things improve further. Hope you have some pleasant distractions planned for the weekend.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.