I used to be a mushroom in the miltary, fed on **** and kept in the dark :shock:
OH Del, you've got me worried now ....... got an odd thing going on with some of my toe nails (both big toe nails are brittle and yellow) but just assumed it was the RA and meds ...... could it be I have a fungal thing going on there too :? :shock: :? :shock:
better take them off to the GP I suppose .... but does the stuff mean I'd have to come off the MTX whilst they cleared? oh **** just when I thought I was having an infection-free spell
I doubt you'll need to come off your meds but the nails may take up to a year of treatment to clear the infection if that's what it is.
Check with GP and Rheumy.