if you go down to the woods today!!

Options
2»

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Lynn is right. The police were heavily criticised for not catching/ shooting Mr Bird or getting the public to safety in Cumbria.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    There must be an awful lot of disillusioned police officers today, wondering why the hell they bother risking their lives.......Ange.
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    qoute delboy

It is my belief that the acting chief constable is a badly constructed and incomplete robot, no human would wear hair in the style she does.

It wasn't just me that thought that then!!!, god she's just like that woman from HR I have to deal with, no empathy just rules to be followed, real fun at a party I bet, and her hair??, looks like it's the MET's new Tazar look!!!.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,578
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    watching it I sought of feel sorry for him (I know ) but he is obviously sick, I hope it ends peacefully I really do.They have made it like a circus :roll:

You described how I felt exactly there Barbara. I would hate to be cornered like that - no way out :( I know he has done THE most awful things but..... :( so AWFUL it is.

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Well I know that feeling of despair when someone you love flaunts their new relationship and you get to the point of whats the point anymore!
    I do understand why he felt as he did but life does go on and there were much loved children involved.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Well it's all academic now he's in a body bag and as you say Len he can't carry on killing he wasn't the nicest chap to be around that's for sure shooting coppers in the face isn't the actions of a normal person that's for sure, but on the other hand I'm not sure about the stories that he was threatening to kill civilians as he wanted to get back at the press, seeming he was living in a storm drain in the town and had been sited over 7 times walking down the high street if he wanted to kill any others he could have no questions asked I find that a bit odd. Please don't take this as an attack on anyones views on here I understand it's a hard job they have but I do wonder if the Police are losing their way these days.

The big problem is that the coppers have a bad track record in this country of always shooting to kill and sadly their track record is 100% no survivors when it comes to the use of firearms, they have shot a man walking home with a chair leg and even killed the wrong man who was asleep in his bed at the time, and who can forget the Brazilian sparky who popped out to do a little shopping a few day’s after 7/7, funny thing is they suspected him of being a terrorist so let him walk across a park down the road and onto the tube before running up to him pushing aside the undercover copper who had already got hold of him then shot him 8 times in the face then tried to cover the cock up by making things up.
    We even had a case of a Thames valley firearms office who was training civilian police assistance in the use and dangers firearms who picked up a 44 Magnum pointed at a seated chap and pulled the bloody trigger only to find it was loaded, the guy didn't die but he can't poo normally anymore.
    I don't think it's so much that this guy died in this way but the Police can really only Police us all if they have our respect and consent to do so, and in many areas they don't, it goes far deeper than just this one shooting,.
    It's a drip drip effect, things like a copper without his identification number on his uniform pushing an innocent man over at the G20 march causing him to have a heart attack to beating up middle aged men and woman at the pro fox hunting march a few years ago, I still remember this one it still angers me now, there is little trust out there and it's leaching away all the time, years ago we trusted them to live amongst us and to keep order this being done from a position of respect but today we never see them unless they want to fine you for speeding, OK it's a fair cop been done a few times and I was guilty as charged both times I owned up and paid up and treated them with the respect due still do today.
    But I will say this I wasn’t guilty of any crime the day they came round my house and were aggressive and threatening and all because I couldn’t prove that my brother had insurance for my motorbike that he had just been killed on, I will never forget the threats they made totally out of bloody order ironically he was but they never checked their database!, and when a higher power got involved they backed off very fast and lied their heads off to cover their arses, so yep I’m a tad biased when it comes to them telling the truth, a tad ironic!.
    Sorry I went off on one there!!