Tomorrow Morning

Options
2»

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I'm glad your appointment went well Annie, sounds like you got exactly what you needed.

I didn't come along because you didn't take any gluten-free biscuits for me... and because it was my daughter's flute recital.

Nx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    Thats a relief...not sure abut all these peeps going along with you though!
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi so glad you got through it well done that the hard bit done you met him and he knows you are bad . now he can start sorting your meds and make life better for you :D:D:D:D:D:D
    g10218.gif well done so proud of you val
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Annie

Glad things turned out well for you Annie. Glad you are getting sorted as well. This move seems to hav been good for you in more ways than one.

Sending ((((()))))
    Love Trish xxx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi Annie congratulations on your diagnosis. I know exactly how you feel, I was euphoric when I finaly got mine. I had to do the same as you, went for private consultation as a one off was worth every penny had my diagnosis in 5 minutes. Hope they get your treatment sorted out soon. Love and hugs (((((((()))))))) Brenda xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Annie I've just had a txt from Cris and she says don't worry about reynauds she has that too and she sends love and ((((((hugs)))))) to you. Cris is having problems with her dongle and is missing everyone.

Annie ((((hugs)))) from me too glad it went well

Julie n Cris :)
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    I was diagnosed as having Raynauds as I said Annie when I went to the hand doctors.

I have never smoked though.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Hi all - the Reynauds dx doesn't surprise me in the least, I've known for some time that something else was amiss with my hands and feet (and nose.......I constantly have an icy cold nose, beginning to feel like a dog).

Debs, I know very little about fibro and will PM you a couple of questions.....hope that's OK.

Annie