What do you regret wearing in the past.

Options
13»

Comments

• holmesi
    holmesi Member Posts: 96
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I hated wearing parallel trousers,you know the ones, with inch and a half turnups on the outside ,all was going well until i caught my platform shoes in the turn up while going down a narrow staircase!!!!!!!!! help
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Joanne

I had a curly perm to!!!

How I wanted curly hair - still 100% straight now :(

Handsy

Am loveing those platforms :wink:

My Husband has a phot of himself (for some reason he is not adequately ashamed of it) in a 'beatle suit' aged about 5 :oops:
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Thats lovely Toni. Be proud. Did he have the hair to match? My girls gothed up my little boy-eyeliner and all, mad hair and black nails. One day we will embarress him with the pic. Maybe that was your in-laws intention?

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • frogmorton
    Options
    tkachev wrote:
    Thats lovely Toni. Be proud. Did he have the hair to match? My girls gothed up my little boy-eyeliner and all, mad hair and black nails. One day we will embarress him with the pic. Maybe that was your in-laws intention?

Elizabeth

If it was - it's worked he he he!! He did have the haircut too :wink:

I have a piccy of next doors lad feeding one of my daughter's dolls - he was about 3/4 - my time will come :wink:
  • frogmorton
    Options
    had feather cut and shaped perms,flat on top and wedged outwards! :shock: :?: :?:

remember the bay city rollers :roll: oh yes i had the trous and the scarfs!! :lol: and bumper boots! i bet i looked so cool !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

if im bored anytime soon i will find the shoe box of piccys and try find jump suit one :wink:

have brill piccy of me and my elder sis in crochet white dresses, with matching red i think hair bands on hair so short ya didnt need bands at all ! i was about 7 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we hated my mother!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Bay City Rollers :wink:

OMG :wink:

Tartan everything

To be honest I was dead jealous of my sisters feather cut - I still have a piccy of her with it - it's here on my computer :D

Love

Toni xx