Hi, Welcome!

The community is a safe space for people living with and connected to arthritis to ask questions and share experiences. Get started by registering here and posting your first comment or question!

Sign In with a Versus Arthritis account

Mike

2»

Comments

• frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 26,169 ✭✭✭
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    I think Hazel is right Mike - nothing to worry about - these things just take time - remember there are forgeries out there - they will need to check YOU are genuine too :wink:

Ah Mike!!

He wil help you look after that car won't he? The sweetie :wink: you have to buy one of those signs 'DAD's Taxi' eh?? :wink:

More info then after he is back in :)

Love

Toni xx
    Love

Toni xxx
  • mike77mike77 Posts: 879
    frogmorton wrote:
    I think Hazel is right Mike - nothing to worry about - these things just take time - remember there are forgeries out there - they will need to check YOU are genuine too :wink:

Ah Mike!!

He wil help you look after that car won't he? The sweetie :wink: you have to buy one of those signs 'DAD's Taxi' eh?? :wink:

More info then after he is back in :)

Love

Toni xx
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, that is right , I saw one of themsigns the other day, Icant helpbut worry has I have only two years of the DLA at the high rate mobility, he never said when Ishowed him the form surely he would know (being the motability expert dealer) I amhoping the rules have changed , it is so frustrating that I cant speak to him until Tuesday.

I give myself things to worry about
    Mike R & Hazel & MIKE jr
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • frogmortonfrogmorton Posts: 26,169 ✭✭✭
    That you do Mike

Suggest you write a list of things to ask and them put it by the phone for tuesday and then....

forget about it :wink:

Love

Toni xx
    Love

Toni xxx
  • mike77mike77 Posts: 879
    frogmorton wrote:
    That you do Mike

Suggest you write a list of things to ask and them put it by the phone for tuesday and then....

forget about it :wink:

Love

Toni xx
    Hi toni I think you are right , I might just forget about it , read the motability web site and it says as long as you have 12 months award remaing . so might be worrying over nothing.

Mike R & hazel & Mike JR
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR