DD..are you OK?

Options

Comments

• robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    She's not bovvered..........DD thats is..... e070.gif

She's a little more....... g030.gif about it all....

Rob x a045.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Rob.

Just having a peek in here, Is it safe?? :shock:

Or has DD combusted? Hope you get sorted tomorrow DD. You are being missed. Do say hello if anyone is in touch.

Hi Toni, glad you had a good hol. good to see you back again. I'm guessing Cris still having trouble logging on too! :? Tis just not good enough eh?

Hope you both get back on-line soonish
    love
    Chris
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,477
    Options
    Hi Chris

Good to be back :)

Both of em offline :shock: It's a conspiracy!! :wink:

I know DD is fuming, but will keep trying as is Cris :roll:

Love

Toni xx
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    142.gif

Great to have you back DD. :D

Iris x
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    yeeeaahhh

glad your back DD

love juliepf xx :P :P
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thank you all so much, it has been quite an episode. There was one small bit of humour tho: we had a note thro the door explaining that our TITs would be back ASAP. Let me explain.

Last Wednesday night, all day Thursday and for part of Friday morning we had nothing but rain. A small patch of road collapsed, right next to a green BT junction box thingy. The local council turned up to repair said patch, and one of their mighty workforce put his shovel through a major cable that supplied cable services to a fair few households. We were given various estimates on when things would be back, but none were correct. It then turned into a three-ringed circus with BT, Virgin and the council all involved as the BT box suffered some vandalism too, on the Friday night. Wot larks, Pip, wot larks. Anyway, the last note, promising Tuesday, did apologose for the loss of TITs (fnar-fnar!) ie, telephone, internet and television services. I think now all is restored. Time to start battling for a few days refund on phone and web! So far, so good, and I missed everyone, very much. Thanks to those who kept in touch via other means: you have no idea how much your messages were appreciated. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Great to see you back DD. Yes, you must be recompensed for all the inconvenience caused. To think you could even find something amusing during this whole scenario, makes me smile. We must not lose our sense of humour must we? :wink::lol::lol:

Luv
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • carola
    carola Member Posts: 786
    Options
    DD

Good news that your TITS are back to normal.

Sorry, I couldn't resist :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Carol x
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Well, it made me larf! They could have put TTIs, ITTs but no - TITs it was! I thas made me think twice about getting everything via cable tho, it was a real inconveneince losing those services. Never mind, back now. I shall bill the council for my mobile top-ups, methinks! DD
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Great to see you back DD

Hileena
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi DD :D

welcome home :D

That's all I need to say :D

Just need Cris back and everyone out of hospital and I'll be totally happy :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • only49
    only49 Member Posts: 1,207
    Options
    me to D D it has not been the same without you, give Bt a really hard time and if that dont work i lend you D in a bad mood and they give in thats for sure, he can if he puts his mind to it can be very blunt and the best about him he'll keep on and on at them till they do give in, must get some of the stubborness form me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    sylvia :)stern02.gif
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I'm not going to give anyone a hard time, stuff happens, it wasn't the end of the world, but I do refuse to pay for a service that we didn't receive for five and a half days. That's the bit I will scrag for! Oh, BTW Rob, I like all your little emoticons - thanks for keeping people up-to-date about me, I am most grateful. DD
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Welcome back DD.. we have missed your wit and wisdom..

Marion
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    My what and WHAT? I'm aghast. Can I send my mum a copy of that? She'd accept the first but never the second! I am forever being told I am too much like my father and not enough like her, ie good sense of humour but not a wise bone in my body. Privately, just between me, thank whoever that I do take after Pa. He was a treasure. Anyway, it's not my fault - she chose him, a fact she likes to ignore. :D Thank you for the compliment. DD
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Hi DD

Check the meaning on Wikipedia ... you definitely have (some of) those attributes!

Marion
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi DD,
    Glad to see you back on line. Not so good with the hot sweats etc.
    Do hope you will start feeling a tad better soon.

Take care of yourself. OK?

Lv, Ix
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank you ironic, it's lovely to be back. How's Jessicar? Beep-beep! I thought the sweats were hormone related but these ones do feel different, so I am firmly blaming the pred. Ghastly lovely stuff that it is. One cannot win at this malarkey, can one? Pah! DD
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi DD,

Glad you got back ok..... I have for now but well i can only hope it works again tomorrow... So many messages to read and I know I can't..... eyes are going and the brain already went.... but you already know that one :lol::lol::lol: Liquidised with big banging base :wink: Nice to see you ((( ))) Cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning lovely girl - I tried to send you a text yesterday but the phone would not co-operate. Flaming technology - who needs it? I hope you are keeping well, not too much armchairing going on - at least the weather is better! DD
  • angie1973
    angie1973 Member Posts: 248
    Options
    It is good to see you back DD. I've only been here a short while, but you suddenly realise there are people not there, like you!

Happy days! :D

Only 99.9% possessed by the giggle monster.........the other 0.01 % just eats chocolate..
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Cris back DD back

Life as it should be....well them lot better be getting home from hospitals....but apart form that :D

Good stuff :wink:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thank you angie and frogmorton, it's lovely to know I was missed! I agree with you frog, let's get everyone home - should we re-open the MASH unit for that extra special care that no hospital can provide? DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    DD i don't thkink you quite realise how much your postings on this site are missed. Its like not having a leg :lol:
    (and you miss that very much)
    How you doing today?
    love juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Ooooooh! :D What a lovely thing to say! I think that is the most unusual compliment I have ever had. Thanks pf! Honest answer girl? I'm feeling sick, and tired. Just slept for two hours, and have felt queasy since yesterday's meth. Ho hum, I am now trying to gear myself up for work, but I really am not in the mood. Luckily, she's an able pupil who is currently on a roll with things, so it shouldn't be too bad, I hope. I will muster some enthusiasm from somwehere. Oh mods, we need a yawning emoticon please! DD