Options
13»

Comments

• chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi DD

Sorry I'm late as usual, good to see you back and hope the nausea soon passes.

Leaving you a yawn as requested.
    b010.gif

Most appropriate for duvet day methinks. Not that I got one today. Was at the docs first thing and quantum leaping in the various pockets for others at appointments.

We have the technology :lol: (from the Cosgan smilies)

Just off for a roam round the halls.
    take care
    Chris
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I keep forgetting I can do those - well, I could once. I must have another bash. Thanks for the yawn: we got thro the lesson, yawning together. The mysteries of words ending in /ice/ or /iss/ were explored, with some good results. (one syllable = /iss/ as in bliss, kiss, two = /ice/ as in notice, service, police. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi again DD
    Things sorted out yet???? Your back just in time for me to go away LOL

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I know, but you will return! I hope you do enjoy yourself, no mater how doubtful your are feeling about the whole shebang. See you next week. DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi DD
    poor you feeling sick :(
    2hr kip will have done you good. Hope you feel much better now. :)
    Just popped on for half hour, really tired now , been watching CSI Miami (they are good at solving crimes, all them gadgets)
    love juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Oh bless you, thank you. I am staggering off to bed now, yawning my head off as per usual - I know that as soon as I get there I'll nod off, wake at 1, nod off, wake at 2, etc etc etc until about 6, when I will fall fast asleep and struggle to wake up! Aaaaaaaargh! Never mind, it will pass. All things do. Sleep well, pf. DD
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi DD
    Regardless of what I decide to do....I'll go tomorrow determined to enjoy myself...even if I do suffer a bit afterwards

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    That's the price we pay hileena, have a bit of fun, spend a few days recovering, but I reckon having the fun makes it all worth while. Enjoy yourself, I am sure you will and tell us all about it when you return. DD
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning DD :)

Like you hept waking up and so now fighting to keep eyes open'

Hope your day is good and you can have a rest later. I will prob fall asleep after neighbours while watching dr sloan. They have removed murder she wrote and put him in her place.
    I hate it when they swap programmes around, messes up me sleep patterns. (should fall asleep during MSW and then wake up to turn tv over to bbc2 and watch Dr sloan Diagnosis murder.

Oh well suppose I will have to have a coffee in a mo and then tackle the ironing (yawn) .
    catch you later :)
    juliepfx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Yes, it's all wrong isn't it? Doctors (for a letch at Dr G) followed by MSW is the proper order of things, then a kip and Flog It. Never mind. I didn't wake up until 2.30, then 6.30! Some snooze but I still feel tired. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hope you are OK today, despite the tiredness - you will get there pf, I have no doubt. Ironing? Send it to elna! I have to tidy and clean my office today - yuk. Seeing a new child, the daughter of an ex pupil. Should be fun! DD