Options
2»

Comments

• cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ha ah!!!!
    listening to it too! (wonder what No.1 will be?)
    Love things like that! made some notes for the Karaoke Bar...NOT THAT ANYONE JOINS IN!!!

You sound much brighter and positive today..well done!

My appointment is tomorrow ! ...... and feeling a bit apprehensive about it....not feeling the time is right to embark on surgery ...but needs must!
    Much love *CB*
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Hi Cebeem

Just as im writing this Frankie Goes To Hollywood is playing, i remember when they were banned and half the people didnt know what they was signing...I even had a pink Frankie t-shirt at time....LOL.....I like music and trivia....Laughing at corny ones even such as Barbie n Bob The Builder!!!Im reckoning Queen must be in top 10 and not heard from Elton John yet......We shall see....
    I been trying to read up on your situation but not very good on old search here...Is it your hand? Mine is my knee and i basically want a new one but im seen as too young...But good luck for your app tomorrow.....
    Have fun...

Elainexx
  • cebeem
    cebeem Bots Posts: 472
    Options
    Hi Cebeem

Just as im writing this Frankie Goes To Hollywood is playing, i remember when they were banned and half the people didnt know what they was signing...I even had a pink Frankie t-shirt at time....LOL.....I like music and trivia....Laughing at corny ones even such as Barbie n Bob The Builder!!!Im reckoning Queen must be in top 10 and not heard from Elton John yet......We shall see....
    I been trying to read up on your situation but not very good on old search here...Is it your hand? Mine is my knee and i basically want a new one but im seen as too young...But good luck for your app tomorrow.....
    Have fun...

Elainexx

NO No NO NO! Elaine ....I cant possibly do Candle in the wind !!!! (England rose version) rather do Cliff!!! will PM you my mobile number!! *CB*
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Hi Cebeem

Candle in The Wind huh?? That brought back memories..........Good show though.....LOL...
    Havent quite got hang of PM on here yet...Bit computer dumb!!

Elainex
    cebeem wrote:
    Hi Cebeem

Have fun...

Elainexx

NO No NO NO! Elaine ....I cant possibly do Candle in the wind !!!! (England rose version) rather do Cliff!!! will PM you my mobile number!! *CB*