I have been waiting for my rheumy to bring my appointment forward from December - very patiently for letter to drop through letter box but nothing. Dreaded nurse rang me yesterday to say that my September 1st
ALT reading was high and I needed another blood test. She advised me to ring consultant's sec about appt. Turns out he forgot to ask her to change it
but she gave me one for 13 Oct. Not too long to wait and just as well I rang. Can't start any new drugs, obviously, until I see him and am reliant on stds to keep going. He had hinted I could have anti tnf's because of my asthma and very bad recent chest infection. Slightly worried as don't know what else he has up his sleeve.