Options
2»

Comments

• stlucia
    stlucia Member Posts: 392
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    kerrycc wrote:
    Well made up with a cold is how I am at the moment! Typical isnt it. Although glad its this week because a week on Friday is my friends wedding so hopefully it will be gone by then xxx

Bad news about the cold but how exciting a wedding! What are you going to wear?
    x
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hey did the God children manage to clean the floor for you?
    Parents fault for making them wear white socks :wink:
    Got three little un's coming here on Saturday so that should wake up all up :lol:

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Lv, Ix
  • stlucia
    Options
    Hello yes the god children were brilliant. They first managed to get rice cakes all of over the carpet which was a great tactic as then my friend hoovered all downstairs for me! Genius babies! They crawled around following the hoover which was very sweet.

Enjoy your time with the children.

:)
  • stlucia
    Options
    Hello yes the god children were brilliant. They first managed to get rice cakes all of over the carpet which was a great tactic as then my friend hoovered all downstairs for me! Genius babies! They crawled around following the hoover which was very sweet.

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    stlucia wrote:

They have their uses after all. Knew there had to some perks :lol:
    They are coming to celebrate my mums birthday. Their Great Great Grandma. 92 years young!! Going on 75 so there is hope for me yet :D
  • stlucia
    Options
    That's brilliant, I hope you all have a great time together x

quote="ironic"]
    stlucia wrote:

They have their uses after all. Knew there had to some perks :lol:
    They are coming to celebrate my mums birthday. Their Great Great Grandma. 92 years young!! Going on 75 so there is hope for me yet :D[/quote]