Tattoos

13»

Comments

• robertls
    robertls Member Posts: 2,304
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    annie_mial wrote:
    'Tis good..........you will be able to answer a question I have been dying to ask for years.............how do you blow your nose when it has a ring through it?

Annie

Very carefully......

Rob x

c060.gif
    Roba045.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    robertls wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:
    'Tis good..........you will be able to answer a question I have been dying to ask for years.............how do you blow your nose when it has a ring through it?

Annie

Very carefully......

Rob x

c060.gif

That's what I thought.............no good for me, then.

Annie
  • queenfan
    queenfan Member Posts: 563
    Annie I'm not going to have a ring, just diamond stud,
    It will probably be just a normal stud to start with
    :) I don't like big bulky things more into delicate
    Sue xx
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    My daughter has had bottom lip three (now removed), back of the neck, bridge of her nose(now removed because of her second job working in tescos and the latest one is her nose....quite odd really because tesco do not have a problem with that one?????
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    I have quite a few tattoos, my left arm is almost covered, it's all flames and fancy design along with a skull (classy, I know lol) have my very first one still on my right upper arm, a Yorkshire Rose, on lower left arm I have a memorial one to my Grandad, it's a centurion tank with his initials on the side and army number on the front making it look like they're the tank numbers? A dragon on my chest, a full backpiece of the 'predator' from the Schwarzennegger film, with bodies hanging out of the trees in the background, it's not quite complete yet but can't afford to finish it yet, a memorial scroll on the top of my right leg for my Dad, a red-indian style band with feather wrapped around my lower right leg and a tiny skull that I did myself on my left leg, that one hurt the most, lol.. Just kidding, I don't think any o them really 'hurt'.

And that's my lot... for now :wink:

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Wow Tony, you must be a work of art :wink:

I only have Tigger on my right ankle.
    Had a few piercings, eyebrow twice (1st got infected & i was allergic to metal) nose is pieced but dont wear nose stud often (always got sinus infections :roll: )4 holes in 1 ear 1 in other & i had the top of ear done but had reaction to metal again & that had to come out straight away.
    Was going to have bottom lip pieced but chickened out.
    Also fancied a tiger on my back going down it with tail over shoulder,cant now as have to many back problem & acupuncture wasnt welcome so no other needles will be.
    debs
  • lupin15
    I am going to be a bad girl and have another tattoo done next week if i can... think i might have a fairy on my leg :):):):):)
  • tjt6768
    lupin15 wrote:
    I am going to be a bad girl and have another tattoo done next week if i can... think i might have a fairy on my leg :):):):):)
    BIG is better lol

No point in getting small tattoos..

Tony :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    tjt6768 wrote:
    I have quite a few tattoos, my left arm is almost covered, it's all flames and fancy design along with a skull (classy, I know lol) have my very first one still on my right upper arm, a Yorkshire Rose, on lower left arm I have a memorial one to my Grandad, it's a centurion tank with his initials on the side and army number on the front making it look like they're the tank numbers? A dragon on my chest, a full backpiece of the 'predator' from the Schwarzennegger film, with bodies hanging out of the trees in the background, it's not quite complete yet but can't afford to finish it yet, a memorial scroll on the top of my right leg for my Dad, a red-indian style band with feather wrapped around my lower right leg and a tiny skull that I did myself on my left leg, that one hurt the most, lol.. Just kidding, I don't think any o them really 'hurt'.

Tony

Crikey :!: :shock: When are you going on display at the Tate :?: I approve of the Yorkshire Rose :!: :D:D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • tjt6768
    joanlawson wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:

Tony

Crikey :!: :shock: When are you going on display at the Tate :?: I approve of the Yorkshire Rose :!: :D:D

Lol, the Yorkshire Rose one is now 27 years old so not the greatest artwise, I have resisted getting it covered up though..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • lupin15
    tjt6768 wrote:
    lupin15 wrote:
    BIG is better lol

Oh no it will be a largest one...fairy that is. I must admit the last one i had done really did hurt and that was on my chest bone (dodnot have much meat on me....was really sweating by the end of it and thank god it was only a small one. Will not be rushing back to have anything else done there. (does look cool and worth the pain)
  • tjt6768
    lupin15 wrote:
    tjt6768 wrote:
    lupin15 wrote:
    BIG is better lol

Oh no it will be a largest one...fairy that is. I must admit the last one i had done really did hurt and that was on my chest bone (dodnot have much meat on me....was really sweating by the end of it and thank god it was only a small one. Will not be rushing back to have anything else done there. (does look cool and worth the pain)

Just make sure you have a good meal before you go, helps stop the over-heating... And fluids too. I don't know if your tattooist has recommended anything for healing but, wait for it, I use prepH.. Yep, piles cream, it heals the tats lovely!!
    And, no, I am not trying to wind you up, lol

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Its true I used preph on mine, would like another not sure because of the meds lowering my immune system, have found one I like as well :?
    Tony being as I am a Yorkshire lass I also approve of the rose :wink:

Jules
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • tjt6768
    snowball wrote:
    Its true I used preph on mine, would like another not sure because of the meds lowering my immune system, have found one I like as well :?
    Tony being as I am a Yorkshire lass I also approve of the rose :wink:

Jules

Haha, ta luv... (for those of you not from Yorkshire, that's a proper Yorkshire thank you, lol)

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • snowball
    My eldest has a unusual one on one arm, its a clown with dice money and other things, it has a lot of shading.

Jules
  • tjt6768
    snowball wrote:
    My eldest has a unusual one on one arm, its a clown with dice money and other things, it has a lot of shading.

Jules

Sounds cool, my daughter now has more than me! I really can't say anything, I took her for her 1st one, mainly so she didn't go anywhere dodgy, took het where I go, it's a good friend.. Now she's hooked.

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • snowball
    My son has a few and went to the same place I did, think he is having another one soon, added to the clown one :roll: The one I want has a blue moon with a bat in it,

Jules
  • tjt6768
    snowball wrote:
    My son has a few and went to the same place I did, think he is having another one soon, added to the clown one :roll: The one I want has a blue moon with a bat in it,

Jules
    Appropriate, seeing as halloween is coming up, lol..
    I really need to get my back finished, not had anything done on it for a good few yrs so don't know how I would be at laying there for hrs at a time.. Have got a lot worse since then. Back then I used to take a pillow and go to sleep enjoying it.. Even the lad doing it said I was a freak, haha.. :lol:

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Sob sob I ain't got nun I ain't, got a few scares from me time in Nam, well it was from DIY really but it sounds more swash buckling saying in the Nam. I mean how is anyone to know I mean Cheltenham!. :mrgreen:
  • keira74
    keira74 Member Posts: 32
    I currently have 2. The first one I had done in 2008 and is on my shoulder, its a broken heart with the names of my 4 children (long story behind it). The second I had done this year and is a dragonfly in honour of my twins who I lost in Feb and Mar of this year. Would like one on my hand but a) not found a suitable design and b) OH frowns upon it lol
  • tjt6768
    keira74 wrote:
    I currently have 2. The first one I had done in 2008 and is on my shoulder, its a broken heart with the names of my 4 children (long story behind it). The second I had done this year and is a dragonfly in honour of my twins who I lost in Feb and Mar of this year. Would like one on my hand but a) not found a suitable design and b) OH frowns upon it lol

The hand one is quite a big decision, now don't get me wrong, I ain't tryin to talk you out of it, I'm all for people getting more ink, but just make sure that you are certain of that one, not that easy to coverup, if/when you should feel you need to..
    And I am extremely sorry for the loss of the twins, I cannot begin to imagine what that nust be like...

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP