I'M BACK

Options
snowball
snowball Member Posts: 3,465
edited 18. Oct 2010, 21:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all got back today :D Had a lovely time, the second day was very truamatic for my dad, he took me my mum and grandma to the super market. Once inside we kept going off in different directions :lol: much to my dads disgust ( we were supposed to be food shopping only) He said he felt like a sheep dog trying to get his sheep together :lol: Poor thing needed to lay down when we got back to the caravan :roll:

Jules xx
((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Glad you had a lovely time, you did get some really good weather for October.

Your dog looks very much like the one I had years ago, she was a yellow labrador and she loved to swim in the sea.

Annie
  • snowball
    Options
    Jan I will be baking soon :wink: Annie she loved the sea, oh but she needs a bath now :shock: :lol:

Jules xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi jules, lovely to have you back.
    hope your had a great time & are all relaxed & rested.
    See you in the cafe that was a cafe :wink::lol:
    debs
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Welcome Back Jules

The photo's were lovely. You must tell me about the Donkey Sanctury you know I adopt them don't you.

By the pictures it looked like the weather was very nice blue sky.

Glad you are back safe now where is Val?? Not sure what time is she due home?

Oppss sorry will have a builders coffee and a sticky bun with a cherry on the top.

Love Trish xxxxx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Jan I will be baking soon :wink: Annie she loved the sea, oh but she needs a bath now :shock: :lol:

Jules xx

Memories - she loved swimming with hubby, he was a strong enough swimmer to brave the Atlantic breakers off Cornwall. We used to take her back to the caravan and hose her down! She had a little wire-haired terrier as a friend who was too frightened (and too small) to go in - she used to dither about on the shoreline until they both came back.

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Where in the wrong place OOPPss to the portecafe

Trish xxx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi morning got back late last night so just catching up
    val
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    nice to have you back x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    welcome back snowball i hope you had a good time
  • snowball
    Options
    My bed was comfy as I took Marks memory foam topper its just the bed was too small, If I had been 2ft tall and about 3stone maybe it would have been ok :roll:

Jules xx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I remember those caravan beds VERY well - not at all sure they're not responsible for my current problems!

Annie
  • Rainbow77
    Rainbow77 Member Posts: 275
    Options
    Hi Jules

Welcome back

Hope you had a good time

Fxxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,944
    Options
    Hi Julie.
    i'm glad you all enjoyed your holiday.
    what kind of dog have you got.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi julie been there done that but so nice to get away
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    Hi Joan she is a retriever/lab She is a retired guide dog golden colour called Nellie :D

It's nice not to have to walk side ways I can tell you, we took my grandma and bless her I love her to bits but my god she is blunt and constantly repeats what she has said :lol: she managed to offend us all while away and today she has upset her son, he told her his loo seat had broken and her reply was "well Ian its your fat bum and your wifes that will have broke it" :shock: I find its best to let it go in one ear and straight out the other, and as there iant much inbetween its quite easy :lol:

Jules xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Jules

Soory if this has been said.

If you go away again like that buy a single size memory foam roll it up and hey Presto. That is what I would do. Mind you hubby and I would be fighting over it :D

We have a topper in double size we said we will cut it if we went away. Could not go without it now.

Val they are so comfy they reallly are. The only problem is I struggle to get up now. I would like to stay there all day but cannot.

Love Trish xxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Does anyone know if they do pillows like that yet??? Would like to try on if they did.

Trish xxxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Julie
    Its good to have you back..gosh that went quick..you sound like you had a lovely time....hope you are all refreshed.
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • snowball
    Options
    Trish you can get memory foam v-pillows as well. Barbara it has gone quick but had a lovely time. Trish the donkey sanctuary had a pregnant donkey and she was feeling very sorry for her self bless, I made a donation and sat in the garden where some of the donkeys that have died are burried. When I went to Cornwall years ago we went to the donkey sanctuary there.

Jules xx
  • trisher
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    snowball wrote:

Jules xx

Memories - she loved swimming with hubby, he was a strong enough swimmer to brave the Atlantic breakers off Cornwall. We used to take her back to the caravan and hose her down! She had a little wire-haired terrier as a friend who was too frightened (and too small) to go in - she used to dither about on the shoreline until they both came back.

Annie

Annie

I never knew you had a dog. How long ago was that?? I thought you were a kitty person

Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    trish yes defo they do do mem foam pillows :wink:

Jan

Do they? Wonder if they are ok? I should think so. Will have to have a serch online and look for them.

love Trish xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    trish yes defo they do do mem foam pillows :wink:

Jan

Do they? Wonder if they are ok? I should think so. Will have to have a serch online and look for them.

love Trish xxx

Hi trisher. I have a memory foam pillow was 25.00 in a sale so thought I would try it before purchasing two. I couldn't use it as it was too hard so gave it to OH . He also hated it so now its in a cupboard. If you find one that is comfy you will have to let me know,

Hi julie sorry for hijackingyour thread, glad you had a good time and your gran sounds a gem :lol: bless her.

JuliePF x
  • snowball
    Options
    Hi Julie, I onder if a memory foam pillow could be used as extra seat cushion say if you have a low/uncomfy chair :?: Has anyone tried this :?:

Jules xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Hi Julie, I onder if a memory foam pillow could be used as extra seat cushion say if you have a low/uncomfy chair :?: Has anyone tried this :?:

Jules xx

thats a good idea. :)

juliepf x
  • annie_mial
    Options
    snowball wrote:

Jules xx

Yes, I've been using a couple of memory foam pillows as cushions for some time now. I do sleep on one, but these were too high for me so I sit on 'em instead.........I find them really good when my hips are sore.

Annie